1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have anyone tried to get links naturally?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FarrisFahad, Sep 10, 2017.

I just created a website about cards games in my language, Arabic. I am sick of link building. I find it hard to build links. I want to do an experement but I wanna hear your thoughts first.

Instead of link building, I want to get higher ranks naturally over a long period of time. What if I spent $30.00 USD every month for 3 years to promote my website. That will get me 3 visitors each day.

After 3 years, do you think I can rank higher for my low to medium competition keywords and start earning back my money through ads? Do you think that this is a good strategy? Have anyone used it before? Considering that it's slow.

FarrisFahad, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks naturally itself require a detailed explanation.

If you mean to say, that your website get backlinks from high authority website without any efforts, then your site need to provide unique and high authority content, so that it's get shared by everyone and everywhere.

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 10, 2017 IP