1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have anyone tried the Backlinkee.com's Backlink Packages?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by aldis, Jan 8, 2012.

Hi, I came across Backlinkee.com by an google ad earlier today.

The information they provide on the website seems convincing, and their elaborated design seems very professional. I am thinking about giving them a shot and buying a backlink package from them, but I am not 100% sure.

Have anyone tried their service before? I am interested to find out your opinion about them.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    aldis, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  2. thebigseo

thebigseo Peon

Best Answers:
    it looks like a very interesting website. Although I never bought a service from them, however I found this squidoo lense may be very helpful to you or for someone interested in buying a service from backlinkee :
    http://www.squidoo.com/backlinkee-review
    Code (markup):

thebigseo, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  3. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't tried it, but I wouldn't put much stock into the Squidoo lens that thebigseo mentioned. The lens is solely about Backlinkee (not about multiple services showing comparison), is written by the user "theSEOguru" who has no other lenses, and it looks very much like a self-promotion attempt. I would be surprised if someone outside the company had created that lens.

mhovingh, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  4. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, but besides that horrible squidoo lense, what do you think about backlinkee? I really really am looking forward to buy one of their packages, but I'm not 100% sure :s

aldis, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  5. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I looked at their site a bit more. For starters, it looks like they accept PayPal. They claim that it takes less than a week for the backlinking to be done and I assume they will deliver a report showing where all the backlinks were made (there is no reason they shouldn't, I would contact them and make sure, demanding a report of all the URL's where you can find your backlinks). With the report, you can check to make sure the work was done and, if not, have the option to dispute the payment through PayPal. Just make sure you are okay with having the payment in limbo for some time if they don't come through and that you may never get the money back if they run with it and PayPal can't recover it.

They outright state that they don't guarantee that your backlinks will be in your desired niche (much less relevant). I would consider that when deciding.

Looking at their FAQ, the last entry has a link to packages. It ends up sending you to a QuikBacklinks.com site that uses the stock WP favicon and displays a 404 error. It looks to me like Backlinkee is either just a reseller of QuikBacklinks, a spinoff for one reason or another, or just a cookie cutter site that someone bought off Flippa that resells from somewhere else and has a person in charge who didn't even bother to make sure everything on the site was working. Lack of attention to detail is usually a flag for me because it could carry over into the operations of the service. There are a few other instances on their site that show lack of attention to detail.

Considering that the domain name was registered yesterday (01.07.12), I would give it some time before trying them. There are plenty of other sites and services out there that you could use if you want to buy backlinks. The registration is also hidden behind a proxy. Usually not a good sign when "a company" wants your money and hides their identity.

The registration being a day old also cements the answer to any question over the validity of the Squidoo Lens. "About a couple of weeks ago I decided to give them a shot...", pretty hard to give a site a shot when they didn't exist.

I also liked in the Lens that it has the line "... makes me feel like I am in a authority website who pays attention to every little detail." Looking at the site for a minute shows quite a few instances of lack of attention to detail.

In summary, immoral company for publishing a fake review of themselves, posing as a client (this is illegal btw which should be a big flag). Strongly advise avoiding Backlinkee.

mhovingh, Jan 8, 2012 IP
    seo-essentials likes this.
  6. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you so much for your opinion!

btw is true everything you said, but I can't find the quikbaclink.com or something hotlink in their FAQ. Maybe all that flags are mistakes from they're a new website in development. Definetly the fact that they're less that a week old website is alarming, as they do not have reputation on the web yet.

I totally agreed with you before they answered my support ticket. I got in contact with their support team, and they allowed me to receive a "test package" of 1000 backlinks totally free. I will update my results in this thread. I hope it is good.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    aldis, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  7. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    against all odds, It went pretty WELL with backlinkee.com actually!, the 1000 backlinks order is done and they had sent me the report. everything looks great. Im going to take a shot and buy their 10,000 backlinks package and will keep you guys informed about everything.

aldis, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  8. Clarkjackson

Clarkjackson Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried this service even not interested in buy any kind of junk links which penalize my website. These kind of guys using back links creator software and they don't care about your website.

i asked them to send me a sample , lets see

Clarkjackson, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  9. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    you should read a little about white hat and black hat SEO before commenting like that..

aldis, Jan 13, 2012 IP