1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

have any others seen a drop in sales?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by kewlchat, May 8, 2013.

im not having any luck at all with amazon lately,
    have any others seen a drop in sales?

kewlchat, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen some drops in sales and think that the pending US internet sales tax bill could be partially responsible. Also, I've found some evidence in stats that while I'm still ranking well and getting decent traffic that Google is sending me low quality traffic. Last year my primary sites were converting very well as 30-40% and so far this year conversions have been hovering around 7-10% with the same rankings and regularly published quality content.

@kewlchat, what have you been seeing in particular that spawned this question? Are you using analytics and various tags to correlate the drop in sales with some measurable metrics? Would you be up for a chat on Skype where we could compare some stats and try to figure out a solution?

freelancewebaz, May 10, 2013 IP
  3. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes My amazon affiliate sales gone done by 40% though same traffic. I am targetting UK

hope2life, May 12, 2013 IP
  4. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I was getting some decent sales through squidoo for a bmx post i got ranked at #1 for a while, but the purchases have dropped dramatically versus the click through rate

sirjorgeofculver, May 14, 2013 IP