1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Have a Plan? Hammer it hard!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by SEO Content Demon, Mar 3, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Do it again and again until you get it. Really? And how? Well, if there is a will there is a way.

Now, I have come up with a complete plan for the ones who have the plans but don’t have enough man power to execute it. And yes, this plan is completely the most affordable you can ever imagine!

First let me know, what you have planned and what your budget is. And I will give a free consultation how you can achieve it. I won’t charge anything for consultation; just add me on

Skype – alok0985saharia

Next, what is my benefit here? Well, nothing directly but I hope it’s a good investment for indirect earning. Yeah, obviously I am here to earn as well.

I am offering a complete web solution here. Everything under one roof; from domain name to web hosting to content writing to online promotion; on and off page as well.

AGAIN I AM SAYING, IF YOU COME TO ME FOR FREE CONSULATION THEN YOU CAN AVAIL THESE SERVICES FROM ANYWHERE ELSE AS WELL.

WHAT I AM OFFERING AS SERVICES:

· Domain Name / Hosting

· Content Writing (Web Page, Press Release, News Letters, Article Writing/Rewriting etc)

· On Page and Off Page SEO (Target Based)

· Promotion through different Social Media Platforms

· Data Uploading and Blog Posting (With Complete On Page SEO).

· Free Consultation

· Easily Accessible Support through Skype or Mail

· Email Marketing

· Data Scrapping

And ALL THESE SERVICES ON VERY NOMINAL PRICES.

What else do you need? If there is anything else just let me know and I will try to come up with the most accurate solution for your query. I am not the perfect; but I am confident, experienced and have a flare.

So, don’t miss the chance and contact me right away for the customized plans, pricing and other details.

Email –

Skype – alok0985saharia

Regards

Alok Saharia

SEO Content Demon, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  2. anh998

anh998 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's so cool guide, @SEO Content Demon, very bright guide, easy to understand. Hope u will teach me more about email marketing, and data scrapping.
    Thank You
    Anh Phan

anh998, Apr 6, 2015 IP