1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Have a 10 year old site on a new server that needs to regain lost traffic

Discussion in 'Design' started by dinrock, Jun 5, 2014.

My site is over 10 years old (in my signature) but since it's on a new server, I need to regain lost traffic. Where to begin? My wp-admin stats contradict my adsense stats for a 24 hour period. Adsense said I had 342 page views and wp-admin said I had 494 page views. None the less, it's pathetic page view numbers. How best can I amp this up? Make new traffic come my way? I don't want to buy traffic or buy links....I've already got a page rank of 4 which really is nothing to brag about however, I have done all my redirects blah blah etc.
    I simply need traffic. Any suggestions? I even offer free content . . . NO RESPONSES to that either. I have quite a few articles on an already existing blog page and have witten articles that appear elsewhere.What to do without getting spanked by big-G? Thanks!

dinrock, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  2. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    If that's a new server I would ask for a refund and move to a different one. Your website is slow loading for me.

Greg

Soulwatcher, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a Linux server as I rebuilt the entire site from a FrontPage2002 layout to a WordPress layout that consists of over 10,000 pages. How slow btw? You mean the index page takes forever?

dinrock, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  4. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was really slow, I don't know if you changed anything but its running fine now.

Greg

Soulwatcher, Jun 5, 2014 IP