1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

#Hastages

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Brian08, Apr 8, 2020.

Hi All
    I new to this site so hope I am in the right place?

Ok, I know Google loves words to search for! The BIG problem I have is I am no good at writing so I may not post the best blogs at all to help with my SEO! So my website may not get updated so much from this and go down the rankings!

But I am great at taking photos so could I use more images on A blog with good #hastages at all, please?

Brian08, Apr 8, 2020 IP
  2. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Brian, two questions: do you have a budget? do you only need help with content and nothing else?

If you have a budget then I would suggest you to get a freelance writer who can write content for you.

LadyStarc, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  3. Brian08

Brian08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, LadyStarc Thank you for your post! Sadly no budget for it! I which I did have as it would be great to have some do t for me!

Brian08, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you are passionate and knowledgeable about your topic then your posts will still have value. Maybe get a friend to suggest some edits after you've written them.

Not knowing your topic/niche I can't offer an opinion about "more photos & less text". You'll know how much value people get from your content.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2020 IP
  5. Brian08

Brian08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi sarahk
    Thanks for the post!
    I know what you are saying, and I have done that in the past! I see if I can find some to do it for me!

That a problem is also knowing what is a topic that has value to write about for me sometimes!

I do wish Google would take notice of people's ability in the SEO that cant do good post!

Brian08, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  6. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Brian as much as I want to help you. I can give you an advice of hiring aspiring writers who want to build their work portfolio and you can present them this opportunity by giving your site to write on (you can give them a nominal fee for it I guess, how about if I hook you up with a writer?). I know it is a long shot but it is worth a try. I am guessing you are good with SEO and only needs help with content?

LadyStarc, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  7. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Images and hashtags come after relevant and genuinely engaging content, so focus on hiring someone with a skill for content writing and add other elements like photos or hashtags according to the nature of the content.

Sam Sabir, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  8. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on your site theme ..... If your theme is related to photography or other related theme then unique, attractive pictures with good and related hashtags will boost traffics for sure but if its related to any other theme or services then you will not get response as you are thinking. For example if you are selling services like SEO then you have to define all by informative contents because pictures can not define all.

Just note one thing that in any niche market contents always play role of king, So as @LadyStarc is suggesting .... you should search for that types of writers who want to build his portfolio by some writing works. If you will have good writers means you can do more better for sure.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 13, 2020 IP