1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has your October commissions been locked?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by adnonsense, Oct 10, 2011.

Hello guys,

Its the 10th of the month and the time when commissions usually get locked at CJ. Mine have not yet been locked and I started this thread so that everyone can share their excitement of seeing their commissions locked and payment sent. So has your commissions been locked yet?

adnonsense, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  2. someone1989

someone1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    today is 11th and my payment is not yet locked. Anyone know reason?

someone1989, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. adnonsense

adnonsense Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked my CJ account just now and my commissions have been locked. So thats good news. I hope everyone sees their commissions locked as well. Someone 1989, maybe your advertiser hasnt finished checking the batch process data, but your commissions should get locked within the next 24 hours. Keep us posted.

adnonsense, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. jwmann2

jwmann2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not sure what locked means but I havent received a check from them since july and I am way past the $100 threshold. Just as long as the money does not disappear somewhere we are good. I can wait a few more weeks. So what does locking mean?

jwmann2, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  5. adnonsense

adnonsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to your Reports section and you will see a break up of the commisions for the last month and the current month. The amount under locked commissons is the amnount for the last month from sales that have been verified and okayed by your advertiser and the amount is most likely to be sent to you in the current month.

adnonsense, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  6. adnonsense

adnonsense Peon

Best Answers:
    More good news. After commissions were locked on the 11th of this month, the locked amount slipped below to the pending commissions section and is now showing a total amount that includes the unpaid commissions for the month of August.

If you guys are seeing the same thing, then do share what's happening to encourage others and keep up everyone's motivation.

adnonsense, Oct 13, 2011 IP