1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

has my account been activated?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by apeee, Nov 4, 2006.

I registered for yahoo marketing search, I posted my lead. But I'm still not been able to login to my account with my username and password and my ads doesn't appear still on yahoo website. I think I made a good bid of .50. Then why I'm getting this problem.

Hope some of the experienced yahoo advertiser might know the answer to my questions.

apeee, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  2. luckyme

luckyme Peon

Best Answers:
    don't think your account was setup properly,you should be able to login to your account although your listing might be under review.

luckyme, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  3. apeee

apeee Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you please let me know the URL from where I can log in to my yahoo sponsored account? I see my ads in yahoo sponsor listings but I still can't access my account? what is the problem.... :confused:

apeee, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  4. luckyme

luckyme Peon

Best Answers:
  5. apeee

apeee Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the link. i typed my original username and password but it didn't worked. i even tried forgot my password but it didn't worked too. do anyone knows yahoo sponsored search email address. i emailed them at feedback-ysm@yahooo-inc.com but email didn't went to them as of a invalid email address (Delivery Status Notification). I'm from India. I'm so confused what should I do. My ads are showing but I can't login to account..... :(

any suggestion could help me.....

apeee, Nov 7, 2006 IP