1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used USAMail1 ? Is it trusted ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MIsac, May 7, 2014.

Hello everyone,

I'm filing an LLC in the United States and searching for a virtual business address service to apply for because I'm not a US resident. I found this company (USAMail1), I contacted them and they said that I can use their address as a business address in my filing process after signing up with them. Has anyone used them before? Any reviews? I don't know if they are trusted or not and I'm not willing to hire a virtual office at this time. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

MIsac, May 7, 2014 IP
  2. mb@dmb

mb@dmb Peon

Best Answers:
    I was a loyal client of yhis Company for 5 years....until now

The last time I used them, unfortunately they missed 4 items.

2 dickies pants for my kids and 2 sunblock sticks

Bad thing: they took one month and a half to "investigate" what happened

Bad thing 2: the man who says that he is running the business (Patrick Kelly) uses to blame third parties for the missing items. He will never accept the Company's responsability

Bad thing 3: if you try to speak to somebody else, Patrick Kelly and his assistance Kaitlyn Brennan will say that there is no boss over there, so they will block the access with superior corporate levels

The Worst thing: Their solution. They will inactivate your usamail1 account, then they will say: you are not customer anymore. Never call again

My conclusion. It was a good company, but now they have bad people

mb@dmb, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  3. mb@dmb

mb@dmb Peon

Best Answers:

mb@dmb, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  4. mb@dmb

mb@dmb Peon

Best Answers:
    Watch your step

The last time I uses that Company's service they lost 4 items of mine. 2 dickies pants for my kids and 2 sunblocks sticks

The first bas thing: one month and a half later I put my claim, they decided to investigate what happened

Second bad thing: the man who is saying he is running the Company, Patrick Kelly, uses to blame third parties, for example he blamed Wal Mart, and the US Postal Service

Third bad thing: although Patrick Kelly accepted that the items were received correctly by USMail1, he said that was FEDEX's fault. He will never accept the Company's responsability

Fourth bad thing: if you try to speak to somebody else, Patrick Kelly and her assistant Kaitlyn Brennan will block any posibility to get in touch with superior corporate levels

The worst thing: The solution. They will "inactivate" your account and then will said that because you are not a cuatomer anymore, never call again

My conclusion: Good Company, Bad people

mb@dmb, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When applying for your LLC don't you have to use a US Social Security Number?

NetStar, Nov 29, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.