1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used this?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by scubasteve, Jul 15, 2012.

I am in the process of starting paid traffic to my websites and using paid traffic to convert CPA offers. I have been approved into the Traffic Vance system but it is very hard for me to find out what kind of ads they run. I understand it is ppv spyware type traffic but from the reviews and wht iv read it seems legit and a good option.

My question is has anyone used a site called "blackpops"? Aparently they show ads that run on traffic vance. If anyone has used this service id apreciate any advice before i spend the $100.

scubasteve, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  2. z007elite

z007elite Member

Best Answers:
    BlackPops is by far the best resource for PPV/CPV marketing. I have been a member for about a year now and their advice and personal help has helped me greatly. Just a tip if you have not already joined, click the banner at the top of their site, it redirects to a lower price to join. Not sure if it still works but if it does it will save ya $50 bucks...

z007elite, Jul 16, 2012 IP