1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used the osCommerce pre-installed Cart?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by dannbkk, Apr 2, 2007.

Im wanting to put an eccomerce site together and wanted to use the pre-installed osCommerce cart for my site, has anyone used this one before i have installed it and all looks pretty good... Are there any common bugs to avoid or is it all pretty good and easily customisable etc?

Thanks very much

All reviews would be appreciated!:)

dannbkk, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  2. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    its very good and easy enough to customise, must have installs are the paypal ipn if you want to take paypal as the standard version does not work correctly and can lose your orders, also install some seo mods, chemo ultimate urls and a good meta descripition mod.

i have some templated themes if your interested, what sort of store are you setting up?

Feel free to PM me

www.mazoo.co.uk, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  3. dannbkk

dannbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great to know! thankyou for your input on this topic, yeah sure i would be interested in some themes. Is there a direct website link for the mods can some mods be found elsewhere?

dannbkk, Apr 2, 2007 IP
  4. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    www.mazoo.co.uk, Apr 3, 2007 IP