1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used Inout Adserver?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Crissco, Mar 10, 2013.

Im starting up my own ad website. Looking at all the available scripts outs there, so far the two best ive been looking at is Inout adserver and Admanager. Adserver so far is my number one, the design is the best IMO, and has all the features plus more that I want, plus it has add ons I can purchase once my site gets bigger and the demands get higher.

Crissco, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  2. tapbr

tapbr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Crissco!
    We run Nesote Inout Adserver Ultimate for a year now and we can not recommend to buy. Their pre-sales support is excellent but as soon as you have paid, they simply forget you. We spent much time to make the script work as their after sales support does not exist and you have to fight to get updates. They only offer one year of free updates for a pretty high price. Even today the script makes regular problems and it makes no sense to renew the license. If you are still interested, possibly you want to buy our license?
    We even have Inout Search Engine Ultimate Edition and it is exactly the same situation.
    Hope this helps to make the right decision!
    Tom

tapbr, Apr 12, 2013 IP