1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Use Fiverr to Increase Facebook Fans

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ican, Jan 6, 2011.

1. askHWH

askHWH Peon

Best Answers:
    askHWH, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  2. yaffer

yaffer Active Member

Best Answers:
    people are sheeple. they like to go where it's popular to go. i have some twitter accounts that i seeded with cheap follows, but once i got a big follow list i started getting good organic follows.

yaffer, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. izrafel

izrafel Peon

Best Answers:
    yaffer i think twitter is a bit different though, its easier for organic followers to find you on twitter by searching and following other people in a similar niche
    but with facebook it is much more difficult to get organic targetted followers

although it does help when someone lands on your facebook page and it saids 5million people like this...

izrafel, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  4. Mishelle Smith

Mishelle Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe getting fans by paying is not worth coz you can get quality this way..........

either go for authentic process that will give you true fans & will also increase your chances of conversions.

Mishelle Smith, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  5. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    Beware the fake fans for your site one thing remember that you must a huge traffic for your site then you get high number of facebook fan.

waqarhassan42, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you one thing "Lisa.A" copy pasting and posting the same content in multiple threads on this forum is not allowed. So better be cautious with what you do. I have almost saw three of your posts similar to the above :p

China_girl, May 8, 2011 IP
  7. LouC

LouC Member

Best Answers:
    Generally these will be "low quality" fans. I prefer to grow my fans the sure and steady way by delivering content and value. Facebook released their Best Practice on using Facebook for Marketing - check that out it should help.

Forgot to mention that I have a copy of it on my blog post - just look for Facebook Marketing Guide

Last edited: May 11, 2011
    LouC, May 11, 2011 IP
  8. Sabrina178

Sabrina178 Peon

Best Answers:
    It got the same concept as MySpace's badderadder...I think these kinds of tools wont last on facebook

Sabrina178, May 11, 2011 IP
  9. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well fiverr reviews way to buy or sell product or service . Any one can get this service by their rules . It is really a very good method to get service or earning way for Gigs.

xtremseller, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  10. cdurbin

cdurbin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree that fake fans are only good to make your page "look" active but other than that they are worthless. Since the update that causes only small percent of your fans to see your posts in their new feed I think the fake fans hurts. On my pages I have noticed only about 10% of the fans actually see my posts. So if you have 100 fake fans 10 real fans only one of your real fans will see it. This could also mean that none of your real fans will see it. To me that means having a large amount of fake followers will actually make your efforts less effective. just my .02

cdurbin, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  11. facebookfansupplier

facebookfansupplier Member

Best Answers:
    They uses bot only, there is not way they can give real likes :D
    If you ask them .how much they can provide they will say 1K or 2K real looking with pictures (fake)
    If you are buyer for someone's other page, then it is okay.. But if you are buying for your own page. then never buy from them !!!

facebookfansupplier, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  12. Leticia911

Leticia911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can buy from them but make sure that you review their comments. Buying Facebook Fans is best use when you start to have you own Fb page. I used to promote my page and so other would like my page as well. I order real people likes from http://www.bestsocialprovider.biz/ and was deliver on time, hassle free transaction and very nice support . For those who are want to own a page and get a lot of attention you can try buying FB fans, (there's no harm on trying) they are REAL people, all you have to do is to engage to them and show that you are not a robot. But please be aware that there's a lot of seller that give bots :)

Leticia911, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  13. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As per my experience since last two years, there have been handful of sellers you have delivered almost 3k to 10k fans for a mere $5 on fiverr.com. However let me tell you that these are fake fans or likes and not the real ones. Infact there is one seller whom I had bought 10k likes for very less price and every 5 alternate days, the fans drastically decreased and this seller would top up again after I send him a message, something like recharging your pre-paid phone.... lol !!!!!

Friends what I believe is instead of looking for fake fans, try to market your fan page in other fan pages which are very popular on facebook, so you get more eye balls, for example, like this one :
    http://fiverr.com/wildkid/post-websitebusiness-link-on-my-870600-likes-fan-page-exclusive-on-fiverr

This is a fantastic deal for just $5 and even if you pay $10 or $20, still this is a worth pay deal, I suppose..... try it out ;)

China_girl, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  14. tdbusiness

tdbusiness Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a good deal
    I think getting comments and likes to your facebook page can be helpful, make the page looks good plus build authority to the page, traffic comes last.
    addmefast(dot)com It's a kind of exchanging views, likes and followers website, for youtube, twitter, facebook..

tdbusiness, Aug 5, 2013 IP