1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone tried the Udemy copywriting courses?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Martin S., Jun 19, 2020.

Greetings all!

This is my first thread, so go easy on me. :)

I'm finally pushing myself to get serious about writing professionally, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to begin. It's not exactly a bad problem to have -- there is a wealth of information available for aspiring writers (I'm learning a lot reading through the threads in this sub-forum alone). Still, being overwhelmed by choices can stall my momentum.

Searching for relevant courses, the first results took me to Udemy, an online course provider. I've heard of them before, but I've never used their services. It looks like copywriting courses are available for a substantial discount just now (though that might just be a ploy), and I'm tempted to buy one.

I wanted to check here first, though. Can anyone vouch for the usefulness of any of these courses? Is there an alternative you would recommend highly?

Thanks for any help you're willing to provide!

Solved! View solution.
    Martin S., Jun 19, 2020 IP
    I've studied a few of the Udemy courses but not the copywriting courses specifically. Those that I have gone through were good. I suggest you do some research on the course provider to make sure her/his background is worthy of presenting a value-added course on the subject.

The Gary Halbert Letters are a good source for information and they're posted online at no cost.

Other good sources are John Carlton (check his website), Bob Blye, Paul Meyer (Talk Biz - he has a copywriting course available but I don't remember what he charges for it), Clayton Makepeace (if he's still producing).

JoeSpirit, Jun 21, 2020 IP
    Martin S. likes this.
  3. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I came to share my "No I never had a Udemy course on copywriting". However I saw the reply of Jose it was very helpful thanks Jose, and of course thank you Martin!

Ayoub benali01, Jul 23, 2020 IP