1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Tried Epom.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Bibibo, Oct 3, 2012.

1. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, thank you for your opinion. Thanks God somebody has helped you to follow through three steps to get ad tags!

matt_matt, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  2. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sir, it's not only network, basically it's ad manager. Like OpenX, Adzerk and others, the only differnce it's cheaper and has more options.

Network solution is called Epom Market, and you need to activate it. You can do it in your account, in the Epom Market tab. Just click "Activate" button.

And after activation you can start making money. That's it, more than simple. Please, contact me personally, if you still have questions. Thank you for your interest in the Epom platfrom!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  3. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    what's exactly you called mess? i've been with these guys more than 5 months now. I use their platform and now their network.

people don't get easiest thing - it's not only network, and troubles with "no working tags" are just weird. activate market and wait for few hours... also I don't know about any viruses.

what's your alternative? cpmfun? cpx? gosh...

Install, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  4. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, CPX is the best. Freaking disaster. Like almost every CPM network out there.
    And regarding Epom - excellent network, all these posts about "viruses" are obvious lie to spread some word to destroy reputation of fresh and pro platform. Don't even bother.

by the way, love that you've added rich media finally. Keep it up, Epom!

Paul Hoppus, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  5. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I attached the virus warning from AVG, just analyze if thats your ad code.

And sorry, I'm done with epom, door closed. Improve first your flatform, make it publisher friendly.

charice.preston, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  6. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, if one doesn't activate the network account, no wonder that nothing's working in the right way. I was taken aback when people started writing about their problems with Epom, when everything is more, than fine for me, now I finally acknowledge the reason.

tom.jeraldino, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  7. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I dont want to post the virus warning but one guy here ask me for 2 times.

8. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is really funny, that you actually didn't tell your account name or smth... I'm using Epom as ad manager and ad network for Asia, and I really appreciate their work (and actually Epom's rates). You're trying to make them look like a scam, maybe you have your secret reasons for it :)

Global Change, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  9. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, we certainly will, but I was wondering what is your account name. Maybe we should check why you've faced such issues.

10. subject101

subject101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, it wasn't me the one who told anything about viruses. I only confirmed what other member said, your ads didn't work on my sites. Account was activated, your "epom market" thing was activated and ads never worked.

Regarding your PM, I'm already trying another ad network, I had to move on. I'm no longer interested in Epom, sorry.

subject101, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  11. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dosen't all of your post is enough to say that you guys are acting like CPMfun, so far I read since starting of epom in this thread only few same person are bragging about them, again I am not against anyone, but this looks more supecious, all of you trying to put down one person, who is honestly posting, what he/she facing with epom

after reading all epom thread from 4-5 same poster, I feel its another CPMfun, acting exactly same, always favoring one same network, no matter what, why are you ignoring the virus screen submitted by
    charice.preston

aassociatehit, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  12. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to put down anyone, I'm here to help. I work with Epom and I've told this several times here. I really can't understand why person who is angry at our service ignores PMs and tells about viruses. I'm honestly want to help, but in my opinion this screen with "virus" is not true. I'm wondering if Charles really was a part of Epom. That's all.

13. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I was addressing this post to Charles, no worries.

14. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've already heard this "looks supecious" here! I was looking to make some bucks from my targeted traffic sites, and Epom was really helpful for me because of quick approve. Why not share my opinion here? I'm not working for them, I'm just glad that I have $0.9 eCPM now and normal support.

Global Change, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  15. mustafasst

mustafasst Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the information

mustafasst, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  16. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    Was anyone else who is using epom impressions counted for yesterday..Their 7 day revenue trend seem to be decreasing as the days go by and yesterday even though i had a few impressions the revenue shows zero...and as usual i will have to wait for their staff to reply when they have time rather than getting help when i want it

Being a professional network if their revenue shows zero for a few impressions that you have is really horrible!...I was having patience since the last seven days...First day it was excellent it decreased the second and till the day before yesterday ecpm went down to 0.09...I was ok with it but looking at yesterday ECPM 0.00 makes me feel cheated....Matt_Matt if you give me your supports name or someone im not going to email them..Because they do not respond..Rather please ask them to reply to my messages on skype or email me...I would appreciate if this can be fixed!

Update:Helpful staff looking into my issue to fix it for me...Sorry for the outburst panicked a bit :p

surajramnani, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  17. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Are you referring for me? Who's Charles? I dont get any pm from you. I can not give any more info as I pulled your Epom more than week ago. Just review the screenshot I posted. The whole code is there, dont you have 2 eyes?

This the guy who gave me the code:
    Aleksy Luchak
    Epom Market Sales Manager

18. surajramnani

surajramnani Member

Best Answers:
    I have never come across any viruses from epom so far..Their ads seem to be clean and fast for me..Again im not a part of EPOM to say good things about them..Just stating the facts about my blog!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    surajramnani, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  19. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    I apologize for such issues, we'll look through it. Sorry once again, thanks for warning.

matt_matt, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  20. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I'm not against Epom nor angry. I dunno why AVG caught that malicious banner. Maybe one of your advertiser trying to get cheat. I remove it right away as I dont want any damage to my site.

charice.preston, Nov 7, 2012 IP