1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone submitted a site in November '12 and been accepted?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by Imran_Adrees, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He gave the best answer, and it was more of an answer than ANYONE else gave...

Thanks though for beating the dead horse.

Unless of course you wish to give a better answer (and note: TROLLING is not an answer)

Qryztufre, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  2. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no answer,as I said before,only if an editor has noticed that s/he has listed a site can anyone make a categorical statement to say if or how many. So to say none is misleading because there is no evidence when DMOZ does not keep that statistic and to say any is misleading, the only way that DMOZ can answer is to say how long it can take for any site to be listed and that I did.

But talking of trolls and trolling, one might say how did you mange to troll into this thread?

Anonymously, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  3. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    what on earth are you even talkiing about at this point? Do you have Jim on ignore or something? Maybe you just haven't read his post.... no wait, I know. You just have a complete and total inability to accept the fact you most disagree with me no matter the reason, no matter if I am right or wrong, and no matter what anyone else says... and then you want to call ME the troll? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Qryztufre, Dec 5, 2012 IP