1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone made real money from CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Jenblanks, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    I am making money from CJ. It is not so easy but if you are ready to work hard you would be able to make good amount of money. You can use Facebook to promote your product. It is one of the effective ways to sell your product and get commission. Facebook Ads can help you to get targeted traffic.

Fredi, May 14, 2016 IP
  2. Machelle Nelson

Machelle Nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also have the same question, other than CJ which is best network with good advertisers? i have just created a website for coupon codes and i am really looking to make money out of it.

Machelle Nelson, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  3. Zeinab Hassan

Zeinab Hassan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi How can I accept in Expedia program and if any affiliat program disagree to me can i try again or not because i don't know how i try to join in it again
    thank you

Zeinab Hassan, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First try to contact the expedia affiliate team via CJ's messages system
    OR
    Promote it via Viglink. However, Viglink cut a share from each commission which means you will get a lower commission when compared to work as a direct affiliate via CJ.

dumindushalika, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  5. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money from any network is not "EASY", but yes I am making money from CJ. I mainly promote pay per call offers - thats what I have been doing for 5+ years and loving it! Payout is WAYY higher than those normal CPA or CPS offers.. But like anything you do have to run a few non-profitable ones before you find the good ones, but once you get the hang of it you know what to look for when selecting offers to promote. I wish DP has a PAY PER CALL Discussion section :(

bigbody300, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  6. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please share how much you earn per month on CJ? Because I'm also jonning CJ but don't earn much.

Thanks in advance.

daica85, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  7. Timon Joy

Timon Joy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CJ is so difficult to make money.

Timon Joy, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  8. techwindow

techwindow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its definitely not a waste of time. I should say its a test of time rather because you should not expect money until you make something that reaches out to masses.

techwindow, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  9. bigcitynights

bigcitynights Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been working successfuly with CJ.com for years. Several established niche webistes can generate a lucrative income. I wrote the article on how to work with CJ.com http://www.topwebsitehostings.com/promote-commission-junction-products-cj-com-affiliate-tips/

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    bigcitynights, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  10. Rik Rodriguez

Rik Rodriguez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was making close to 5 gs a month from CJ unti they claimed they didnt like my methods.

Rik Rodriguez, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  11. the writer

the writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    After trying for a long time and feeling more irritation than ever, I dropped CJ about a week and a half ago and wrote about my frustration with them on my blog.

the writer, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  12. Sumee Singh

Sumee Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I am new here and i don't have much knowledge about affiliates, so can you please help out with some best platform for making money with affiliation?

Sumee Singh, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  13. saadhu

saadhu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which hotel booking program has better commission and lower payout with CJ? Hotels.com booking.com or Expedia.com?

saadhu, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  14. My Webis

My Webis Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone selling old comission junction account?
    i want to buy it

My Webis, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  15. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take mine. Earned 100 only once and was cancelled LOL

dess71, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  16. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see that Amazon and Clickbank is good choice if you're new. Many guys here are making thousands on these networks.

daica85, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  17. ChrisBrownEzineArt

ChrisBrownEzineArt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not. I haven't promoted it heavily though, either.

ChrisBrownEzineArt, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  18. georgeaabbey

georgeaabbey Member

Best Answers:
    please can you give me tips - tonyrocks

georgeaabbey, Dec 29, 2017 IP
  19. ikakook

ikakook Member

Best Answers:
    CommissionJunction (CJ.com) cheated me

I know I am just a small guy and CJ.com is a big company, but as ruin stares me in the face in the form of an unplayable Google bill, I am forced to push back.

Please see the following link:

dropbox.com/s/1uugctlsobwetb1/CJ%20Problem.ppsx

Contents of the presentation of the case are as follows:

Introduction: I am Samar. I am a Google Adwords expert. I have been managing Google Adwords campaigns since 2002. I have also been running affiliate marketing campaigns successfully, with excellent and fulfilling business relationships with my advertisers who will vouch for me, my work ethic and my results! I have a unique approach to PPC that delivers unparalleled performance. I love what I do, and I believe in constantly trying to outdo my yesterday with my today.

Sequence of Events:

•I have tested CJ PayPerCall before but I have been actively running PayPerCall campaigns via CJ since early 2016.

•Prior to this I have had a long standing relationship with CJ since 2007, specializing in car rental offers like Fox Rent a Car. In this time, I have delivered several hundreds of thousands of dollars of business, year on year, to my advertisers on CJ.

•As always, I contact the advertisers and enter into a conversation with them while I start promoting them.

•My Adwords setups are best in industry practice and generate high quality calls that are profitable for both me and the advertisers.

•I work with Advertisers to weed out poor quality traffic and/or add more high quality traffic.

•The CJ call tracking platform is very important because I am able to see data real time, which makes optimization more effective. Without this visibility, optimization does not work well.

•I started promoting an advertiser called Total Protect Home Warranty in July 2016. I tried to contact them several times but they did not respond. I went ahead and started promoting anyway.

•I even emailed CJ support about how I should contact them and they suggested I use the CJ native mailing system to contact the advertiser, which I did. Still no response. They can check their support emails Case ͞CJ Affiliate Support - # 01278784͟.

•I was also working with other PayPerCall advertisers includingA1TravelDeals and Paychex Payroll Management.

•Besides those, I already have a long standing relationship with Fox RentaCar (about 5 years of working with them via CJ through both my own CJ account as well as through the Metaklika CJ account).

•On 6th of august 2016, I received an email with the subject: BEYONDCLIX CJ Affiliate by Conversant Pay-Per-Call campaign Cross Country Home Services: Total Protect PayPerCall has been suspended as of Aug 05. Reason given was ͞Quality/conversion does not meet expectations for program͟

•Again I tried to contact them saying that I would like to work with them to make it successful. I received no response from them whatsoever.

•I was shocked when, on the 12th of August 2016, I received an account removal notice.

•And the next day, on the 13th of August 2016, I received a notice of account termination.

•I emailed them and they said that my account was linked to incentivized fraudulent calls. I responded that I could prove that my calls were not fraudulent by providing CJ the keywords I used to promote, with conversion data. They could match this with the number of paid calls in the system and see that it closely matches. I was also willing to give access to CJ support to my Adwords account for them to review this directly.

•I had also asked for a phone contact so I may present my case to them live; still no response.

•So I am unable to share the emails sent using the CJ system nor the dashboard with commission data. I can provide all the emails received and sent by me. I can also provide confidential access to my Adwords accounts that show my keywords, ads as well as call and conversion data.

•So far, my accounts remain inactive and I have not received (not sure how much, could be more than $20,000) commissions from CJ. CJ has kept the money. This is money I owe Google now. Who is going to pay it? This has completely ruined me financially. I am no longer able to do further business with Google. I was also informed by advertisers with all of whom I have an excellent relationship that CJ did not return the money to them either. CJ therefore must have kept my commissions as well as their cut, earned from the advertisers. Is this not FRAUD?

The strange thing is that, along with deactivating my BeyondClix account, CJ also deactivated the account of another company- Metaklika. But they reinstated the Metaklika account after they disputed it.

•I was informed my CJ support that they suspended Metaklika (coincidentally at the same time) because they thought that we were using FoxRentaCar trademark keywords. The advertiser informed CJ that they have authorized us to do so.

•I have been working with Fox since 2007. And we have been authorized to use Trademark keywords for more than a year. You mean to tell me that CJ only took notice of this account now, at the same time when I am disputing my case for BeyondClix?

•As I asked CJ in my mail, Metaklika has not done any PerPerCall activity. The only thing common between BeyondClix and Metaklika is me.

•If this is not based on a misunderstanding, then it needs to be investigated and cleared. I see no effort to do so on the part of CJ, despite my queries.

Update: In the last exchange of emails with CJ they claim I incentivised calls. How can I possibly incentivise CallOnly Ads on Google Search? I do not send traffic to any website. The ad itself reads as in the attached screenshot:

In Conclusion:

1.I am left with a huge Google Adwords bill that I would have been able to pay from the commissions received from CJ.com. Google has suspended my business account and this is going to wreak havoc on my credit rating, if not worse.

2.I will also not be able to reinstate my business account in future so this has affected my future business with Google Adwords as well.

3.I have lost several months of revenue during which time I should have generated a good amount of profit from the campaigns.

4.I am sure CJ would never have done this to a US affiliate. The way CJ has treated me and this case smacks of lack of professionalism at the very least, I see a lack of ethics and fairness.

Attached Files:

ikakook, Jan 19, 2018 IP
  20. royan

royan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is no longer the big cheese of affiliate marketing anymore as far as i am concerned that is still stuck in 2007 and as not made one step further. Anyone claiming to be killing it with Commission Junction damn!! are they lucky!! As a matter CJ has sold out for some time now and the new owners are not doing much with the site as the UI is still the same as i remembered it for years now....

royan, Feb 11, 2018 IP