1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone here used freelancer.com

Discussion in 'Programming' started by RightAngle, Apr 23, 2018.

I just used freelancer for the first time and in my opinion it’s ridiculous. I feel cheated, my site has been messed up for days. I keep getting the run around from freelancer and the programmer a gave the job.

Have anyone been treated unfairly by them?
    SEMrush

RightAngle, Apr 23, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. phpmillion

phpmillion Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I used it for several times, and my experience wasn't good...

I think just one or two tasks were completed properly. My biggest problem was task being completed, but not meeting my specifications or had problems. In other words, freelancers didn't bother to read the documentation and/or test their product in full.

And I selected freelancers with caution, ignoring all those Indian people who post "I can do it in 2 days" in 1 minute after I post job request. Come on, it's not even enough to time to read project's requirements in 1 minute. To sum up, that place is full of inexperienced, low-competence wannabe-programmers who don't even know what they do...

phpmillion, Apr 23, 2018 IP
  3. cyphix

cyphix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These freelancer sites you have to be very careful with, I know it may be tempting to pick the cheapest offer, but a lot of the time it can end up in disaster; have heard many a horror story.

Personally I dislike freelancer.com, the interface felt horrible to me and I much preferred odesk (now upwork) and peopleperhour. But not matter the platform you have to be careful of who you hire.

cyphix, May 10, 2018 IP