1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Here Ever Made Money with Music Xray?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by abajan, Jun 7, 2015.

Music Xray is a site where you're paid 10 cents to listen to just 30 seconds of a song. Sounds fabulous, right? Well, I've been with them for almost a year and in all that time I've earned the paltry sum of just $1.50! Since that's below Music Xray's withdrawal threshold of $20, I haven't been able to get any money from them.

Some people seem to do quite well though. Take Alicia Washington, for example. She says she gets a constant flow of songs and that you can make $12 an hour with this. Source:

Google Alicia Washington Music Xray and you'll also find an article where she provides proof of payments. Good for her! Any of you guys having success with this? If so, please share your secret.

abajan, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  2. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a new experience in my life. Didn't do it.

Atikur, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  3. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply, Atikur. Realizing that this is a hopeless situation, I've taken the drastic measure of deleting my account. Heck, it was only $1.60 there. (Yeah, an extra song came in since my OP. How wonderful! :rolleyes:) I'll create a new account and see if that helps. (I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to try.)

abajan, Jun 11, 2015 IP