1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone experienced problems with Google Analytics lately?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by LawnchairLarry, Nov 20, 2008.

When I looked at the website statistics of the past two days I noticed that all visitors that landed on my website through search engines had a 100 % bounce rate and a 0 sec visit duration! :eek: Even for the most relevant search terms! :eek: I can't believe it is true. I've had some bad days in the past, but none had ever been that bad and especially not for such relevant search terms. Has anyone else experienced the same or similar problems with Google Analytics lately? Is there something wrong with Google Analytics?

LawnchairLarry, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  2. gostats

gostats Peon

Best Answers:
    It's likely just temporary, but if you have had this problem for a while, try moving your tags to the head section of your site. Do you have a secondary stats tracking tool?

gostats, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  3. opsview

opsview Banned

Best Answers:
    Wait few days, If you see this happen again. There must be an error. what about your reffering sites stats.

opsview, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  4. LawnchairLarry

LawnchairLarry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I certainly hope it's temporary, this shouldn't last any longer! Since today, GA doesn't load my data anymore. :mad: How frequent does it happen that Google Analytics is down? I installed StatCounter yesterday, just to get any useful data. Just in case, GA shuts down permanently.

LawnchairLarry, Nov 21, 2008 IP