1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone ever bought traffic or links from Fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by VukasinI, Apr 18, 2014.

Hey DPers

For the past 10 years every website I built for myself or for my clients, I was building backlinks and traffic by myself. I have never decided to go and buy some even when there was no Google Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird.

I'm now reconsidering buying some traffic or backlinks. Fiverr is an affordable place with some top notch sellers.

I'm thinking of starting a test website and only rely on bought links and traffic and test rankings each week to see how things are going.

I was never banned because all my actions are done naturally and every link was placed carefully.

Sometimes, I'm seeing guys who bought links and traffic rank better than I do.

What is your opinion of bought traffic and links?

VukasinI, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  2. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you used wisdom. That's good, because people normally don't think of the consequences of buying poor services. I've purchased from Fiverr, but I'm selective as to what types of backlinking servies I'll use.

Boost_Software, Apr 18, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  3. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really really really depends on WHO is providing the service, and WHAT you are looking for. If you are just trying to speed up your counter, to fake stats or so, well you may find good gigs selling 5,000 "visitors" for five bucks. If you are looking for REAL traffic, there is nothing you can purchase (at least, not for five bucks).

IMHO of course :D

nicbos, Apr 18, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can never get quality traffic with just $5!

Even if you can, it will get diluted after some time because most of us will be after it.

Ethan Alvin, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  5. petrek

petrek Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Dont by traffic from fiverr

petrek, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  6. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get traffic just buy solo ads. Targeted and convert well. But good luck if you go to fiverr.

seocrusher, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  7. perfectpoint

perfectpoint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been playing a lot with fiverr investments but I haven't really seen any results yet. I usually use fiverr to boost my traffic stats before a sale however I rarely see any kind of conversion. Any traffic bought will be your usual untargeted traffic and most solo ad list are to spammed to get any results.

I've tried this with multiple niches and I can't report any good results besides the traffic boost. The numbers may look nice before a sale but they definitely will not put extra money in your pocket.

perfectpoint, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time on fiverr's traffic gigs. When I first stumbled across fiverr I spent around $150 trying to figure out if any of the traffic gigs on it worked. $150 is 30 different traffic gigs! I only chose gigs that claimed that they will drive real traffic from real websites/pages, twitter accounts, facebook pages, etc. I bought 2-3 .edu backlink building gigs. I bought one gig where the guy promoted my site through his online radio show. All of it ended up being one big pile of you know what. If you have $150 in ad money to spend, spend it on AdWords or Bing Ads.

qwikad.com, Apr 20, 2014 IP