1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anybody used Prezi for link building?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by lowprod, Apr 7, 2016.

Hi guys,

Previously, I've used Slideshare for link building and I had some pretty nice results. It was getting a decent amount of authority from Google and I was ranking on the first page with some presentations for my keywords.

Lately, I was thinking about doing the same thing with Prezi. Still, I have my doubts. As far as I know, it's not passing any link juice and the content from the presentations isn't searchable. I also know about inserting some links in the presentation.

Anybody around here who already used this? Is it a viable link building option?

Thanks!

lowprod, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't get any live link from Prezi, at least I didn't. But can you tell more about SlideShare? You uploaded a document with a link and it helped in SERPs and you tested this properly by not getting any other link at the time?

boron, Apr 9, 2016 IP