1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anybody tried Affiliate2Day?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by pplomo, Jan 23, 2012.

Hey, guys!
    I wonder if anyone of you tried working with affiliate2day.com? I came across their program and the conditions seem attractive: 5$ per lead or 25% per each sale. Has anyone got payments from them? Should I start working with them?

pplomo, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  2. markjackmans

markjackmans Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried it and it turned out to be rather good. I registered for both their offers and made 500$ per half a month. They need dating traffic. If you bring them good traffic they need, it is very possible to earn more.

markjackmans, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    Never used these guys before, but I just wanted to mention that having an attractive commission structure doesn't necessarily mean you'll do well with the program. Traffic quality is definitely one factor -- poor quality traffic will lead to less sales. Likewise, if a program doesn't convert well -- it won't turn into commissions.

The best way to figure out if a program is worth promoting is to give it a try ;)

bigznet, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. cencal559

cencal559 Member

Best Answers:
    nope i have not gonna check it now tho

cencal559, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  5. asinglelady

asinglelady Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i work with them now. i have dating traffic. i tried a couple of other dating affiliates programs, but my traffic works the best for affiliate2day. so, i cxan say it's a good program. worth trying. as for payments, they are sent on a regular basis. i get the money once a month.

asinglelady, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  6. NoDepositer

NoDepositer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a bit interested in this program to, but so far only replies from two "Peon members" with 5 posts each.
    I need some review from a trusted member.

Cheers!:cool:

NoDepositer, Aug 31, 2012 IP