1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anybody heard of "Q"The Cash Gifting Expert?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by daytona313, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue

rogue Banned

Best Answers:
    same here ................ ;)

rogue, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  2. rjreddog

rjreddog Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out this website to check out if an opportunity is a scam or not.
    http://www.gurubusters.com

rjreddog, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  3. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi y'all-

Hope all is well.. Well finally I've gotten my first enrollment (Thanks Jim!).. Now I'm released into my own cash tube which means that the next enrollment I get -- I'll finally get to see some cash.

I wanted to write my progress here because as lazy and as the professional procrastinator that I am, by writing here, I would've been forced to promote this thing.

Also, because of this thread, I've been getting lots of calls with questions to see how I'm doing. I'm excited because in Jan of 08 I have 500 postcards heading out. Hopefully I'll get a few enrollments from there.

For those who are still sitting on the fence -- make a move. Even if it means joining another program or something. Just get moving. And for those who'll join this cash-gifting plan, congrats to you all...

well I guess this will be my last thread since I accomplished what I wanted to do, which was to get my first person. Actually, the next time I write on this thread will be when I make my first 10 thousand using this program (hopefully, it'll be sooner than later)...

Thanks to all you guys who have shown support and sent me encouraging emails. They were very helpful..

Talk to you guys real soon.

Jay Ortega
    646-427-8984
    referral id# JO20142

PS. Any questions and/or comments, please feel free to contact me anytime...

redfox76, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  4. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh... And may all you girls and guys have a very safe and happy holidays... The Ortega Family..

redfox76, Dec 10, 2007 IP
  5. thejman

thejman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone!

Just want to warn you. I spent $6600 to get into Q's plan. Yes, there is work to be done. Which I did. And guess what? No results! I did exactly like he said to do, and NO ONE JOINED!! Oh, and then he has a renewal fee after 6 months. Well, after spending all that money and sending out everything, I was broke. So, of course I didn't have any money to renew. Now Q won't even answer my emails. If you don't have money, good luck in getting Q to talk to you.

thejman, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  6. EnterpriseLady

EnterpriseLady Peon

Best Answers:
    At one point I was interested in what this Q's program was all about... not that I had the money to do it, but he did call me back.. thanks anyways, I was thinking.. Anyway, I definitely felt the pressure with the sense of urgency when he indicated that certain levels of involvement (the lower costing memberships) were no longer available. If someone was truly wanting to help someone, why would they make the minimum to join over $6K ? Sorry, but it sounds an awful lot like greed...and also a bit of saturation.. the price has to go up because most have already been around the block and now we're reading, I havent gotten any sales yet but hopeful.. what the heck? You pay all that type of money and now you have to work your butt off promoting? Definitely fishy - maybe there's a reason certain individuals couldnt possibly afford this type of program.. and not for nothing, but I havent read one post from other individuals who did pay into this that they are happy with the results.

I think the only person raking in that money is Q himself. If he were a kind, caring and legitimate person, he'd have a clue as to who could really use the help...and then help that person but what does he do, instead? send emails stating how so and so screws up with their money, etc. and that we have noone to blame but ourselves for not being able to be financially free. One day I think we'll be seeing him on some news show for having conned people.

EnterpriseLady, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  7. det313

det313 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... I must be the 08' version of superman because I joined ecosov. last month and already have 4 enrollments!
    I did follow the instructions in the welcome pak though. I personally couldn't believe how easy it was and how everything you need is already laid out.

I don't usually post on forums but I did come across this one when I was checking out the program before I joined.(Sorry Jay Ortega, Q wouldn't let me join under your id because I was on the newsletter on a different one 1st)

The key element with this and any opportunity is having leads and his system definetely puts you in a position to have those.
    My second day I had over 35 leads come to my email and that was before I had my marketing materials shipped.
    Now I don't disagree that $6600 is a lot of money especially for most people looking for an opportunity to get involved in a home based business but if you really look at this for what it is ; its niched to attract individuals who can rise above their perceived limitations and do something extraordinary.
    Hence, the material that he provided before I joined empowered me to raise up that 6600

det313, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  8. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Way to go Det313....

No worries on enrolling under me. It's all good... I just want to show most of these people how easy this is... Kudos to you bro.. And good luck with your ventures...

Jay O..

redfox76, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  9. Rage

Rage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh please!

Stop spaming!

Rage, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  10. cashgifter

cashgifter Peon

Best Answers:
    I got into Q's cash gifting program recently and have done very well so far. My total is $35,000 in 3 months and I've made as much as $12,000 in a day. Q's program has been around for 11 years and is going strong. You have a 6 month time limit to enroll new members, after that you must re-enroll under someone else. For this reason, the program will never become saturated. The great part about this program is that all you have to do once you're in is advertise. I've studied biz ops for years and this is by far the best thing that I've ever been involved with. Hope this helps. By the way, my referral id # is NG18130 if you decide to join.

cashgifter, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  11. angus08

angus08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey kingfish angus08 here. i have been enrolled with Q and the program for about a month now and wanted to know how the program has been working out for you. i haven't had any enrollments as of yet but am still doing my work and hoping that magic tracking number is out there somewhere soon...any input you could send would be greatly appreciated. thanks angus08

angus08, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  12. gifter

gifter Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just reading the posts from late 2007 early 2008. Just wanted to know which method has given you the best results. Mailing postcards or email leads?

gifter, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  13. raven5223

raven5223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined Q's program back before he took away the 1000 dollar tube. Let me ask you something...why do you think anyone in there right mind would limit it to 6000 entry. Because getting sign ups are hard so lets see get one sign up or six.
    This is the biggest ripoff ever. I have done everything I was told to do, and nothing not a single sign up. All he was hoping to do was get the members that have already joined to fork out another 5000 so they would not miss out on any sales. Also guess what every six months you have to pay a fee to stay a member....no one tells you this so after spending all that money you have to keep paying more. Which I will not do, that idiot has taken enough of mine. To all the so called..."Wow I'am doing great on Q's program" Quit spamming and trying to get good people to send you there hard earned money. You should be ashamed, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS MAN UNLESS YOU HAVE THOUSANDS TO BURN, trust me....

raven5223, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  14. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    As much as I loved the concept of cash-gifting, I have to agree with Raven. Since I enrolled, I only had one sign up (which was from my own in-house list). I followed all the instructions to a T, and nothing.

Since the end of January, I quit promoting Q's plan, and just continued marketing my other mail order plans. I don't make thousands per sale, but a few hundred here and there is fine for now.

If there's still someone interested in a legit cash gifting opportunity, go to www.youneedcashfast.com (Let Dean know that Jay Ortega pointed you his way).

There's a $500 dollar level for those who is looking for an alternative to Q's $6,000..

Hope this helps...

PS. DON'T JOIN Q'S PLAN UNLESS, LIKE RAVEN SAID, YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN..

Jay Ortega
    646-427-8984

redfox76, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  15. clinc

clinc Peon

Best Answers:
    I love the internet. I was just looking at Q's website and had a gut feeling to pass. Thanks for the postings on this site.
    I have been in MLM in the past and just didn't feel like I "fit in". I didn't like all those rah rah meetings and all the hype.
    I am in Cash Gifting and have been since 12/28/07. I won't tell you how I'm doing cause I don't want to be accused of spamming.
    I joined because I really needed money fast. I luckily joined with someone that was completely honest and ethical. He didn't talk like a MLM'er and say dumb things like "I work hard, play harder". He was a total newbie too and practiced Chiropractic. He showed me some things he was doing to market and I followed him. Some of it didn't work and some did. I was looking into Q "The cash gifting expert" because I wanted to learn some new ways to market to help my team.
    Cash gifting is not a scam. People think your just randomly sending money off to strangers with no system of tracking or organization. That is not the case.
    This system really works but you just need to be willing to follow instructions in regards to marketing and of course following up with people.
    I spell it out for people. I am really tired of all the BS and lies out there.
    Feel free to call me anytime. And if you are in cash gifting already, let's chat. I like to share what is working for me and visa versa.

Charlene
    www.wealthdelivered.com

clinc, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  16. prosperity27

prosperity27 Peon

Best Answers:
    So How are you doing now, after reading so much negative info on this quy I cant see joining him. I emailed him about his behavior and all he did was email some smart alickass remark. is he just hooking up his friends or something?:confused:

prosperity27, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  17. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never heard of Q before but he sounds interesting.

kingofsanda, Mar 31, 2008 IP
  18. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Folks-

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been getting lots of calls regarding Q's cash gifting program. No, because of my experience with this plan - I am no longer promoting it.

Ever since I've gotten involved with TOCS (www.megacashgifting.com) I've never looked back. I love logging in to the back office, and check out what the team leaders and my prospects are talking about. I could see who' s interested in joining, and if I feel like it, could contact them and follow up with them also. Everything gets tracked from the back office, so you won't have to take the shotgun approach to marketing as in Q's plan.

When advertising Q's program, since all the leads go to his websites, you have no idea where the leads are coming from (thus not know where to put your marketing dollars), and you can't follow up with them at all...

I just can't enroll in a $6,000+ program and not be able to see the activities due to my marketing.

Remember, when joining any cash gifting plan, make sure it has some kind of system in place where you can check on your leads, had marketing advice/strategies that you can use (incase you're really new to marketing), and that you have access to a team leader or a mentor you can call whenever you may have a question.

I'm glad I listened to someone who I've been in touch with for the last few years. Now I only promote TOCS and I don't have any intentions on stopping.

Again and like always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Kindest,

Jay Ortega
    646-427-8984

www.megacashgifting.com

redfox76, May 19, 2008 IP
  19. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what exactly is the cash gifting expert? and how do i join, i checked the website and i cant even find how much the program will cost me to join. anyways help is appriciated

Giamatti, May 19, 2008 IP
  20. det313

det313 Peon

Best Answers:
    I came back to check your progress JO,

No disrespect... Just raw truth...
    Maybe if you had actually spent 6600 instead of 1400, you would have appreciated the opportunity and did what was necessary to get results. Thats probably why there isn't a red level now because it was attracting too many people who weren't serious enough, definite on what they wanted and who would quit and blame the program.
    6600 was a BIG stretch for me so I new I had to make it work...as a matter of fact I had to borrow most of the money!
    But my point is that your results were based on YOU.
    I've never done anything online until joining ecosov in Dec. and I didn't need a mentor or to have access to anything other than what was provided.
    Didn't want to check up on any leads or call anybody. I did every so often check my 800link to see the calls to my 800# but was happy to do this almost handsfree. I just ran the already laid out program and the Money came.

Whats funny to me is that you went from ecosov... To a postcard program...
    then to Joe Jacks plagiarized program and then want to give advice about cashgifting plans when you were in the best one to begin with.

But I do know why you didn't succeed in ecosov and it wasn't the program...

det313, May 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.