1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anybody heard of "Q"The Cash Gifting Expert?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by daytona313, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have been checking this guy out for a while now and supposedly he has been doing this for eight yrs. I don't know whether he is legit or not. Has anybody ever tried this or know anyone who has?

daytona313, May 9, 2007 IP
  2. mtcadco

mtcadco Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this guy "Q" for real? I have also been looking at this site for awhile, BUT

I am not in a position to throw this kind of $$$$ out the window either.

Does anyone know if he is legit?
    Thanks MT

mtcadco, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  3. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've also been following this guy for a bit.. I'm going to join the red level to start and see what happens then.. If you'd like, email me at so I can have your email and keep you posted on my results... Jay Ortega..

redfox76, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  4. kingfish56

kingfish56 Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined in the green after checking the site out for 3 months..I took out a loan and happy to say paid it off..You gotta work it...if your lazy, your throwing it away..kinda like anything you get into though..but to get a package with 60 $100 bills in it:D:D:cool: unfreaking REAL!!! Oh, the red is gonna be history the end of this month..people are going green big time because of the deal he gives everyone:cool:

kingfish56, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  5. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you buddy... I'm excited as well.. Tomorrow I will send in my money. Joing the Red Level before it's gone.. So Im in.. Cant wait to get results.. And yeah, I will definitely work this thing..Any tips that you can share, please email me.. Would be greatly appreciated... Jay Ortega.

redfox76, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  6. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone.. So I'm in... I just finished sending in my gift of $1,000 and $400 to the company that will monitor everything ($1,400 total). I finished speaking with my sponsor and I should have my new referral ID real soon.. Keeping you guys posted on my progress.... Jay Ortega

redfox76, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  7. kingfish56

kingfish56 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool dude..make it happen..it's a numbers gave(kinda like everything else) get people to lthe website with your ID# so they can sign up for the newsletter and the website does the rest.Q will send you "bootcamp" emails with lots of tips..too your success:D

kingfish56, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  8. arasner

arasner Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to talk to anyone that is in it, I need an Id# to join! And a couple ?'s I'm already in another g program and doing awesome at it, want to join another one! Email me at andyrasner@hotmail.com

arasner, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  9. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been looking into this "Q" as well and was very interested so I started doing some research. I found a link to another forum that you might want to look at. It posts both good and bad so you can make your own decisions. I'm not going to try and influence anyone one way or the other by saying which way I've decided, but I can say that I HAVE decided.

BTW, don't let the name of the forum influence you either. It is merely a forum to discuss "whether or not" scenarios (although, they do seem to lean toward the negative a bit more). You're all grown-ups, decide for yourself!

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=2221&page=2&pp=40&highlight=cash+gifting

I'm sure anyone with first-hand experience willing to provide "honest" input would be welcomed as well.

IndieRetailer, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  10. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, everyone... So it's been exactly a week since I've joined Q's program.. I must say that when I received the start-up materials, my enthusiasm heightened... I went through all the materials, and will begin implementing the instructions immediately.

(If you haven't yet gone to the site -- check it out at www.no-checks-only-cash.com Referral iD# JO20142).

Today (10-2-07) I will go ahead a place some display ads in targeted publications and magazines... Since my budget is limited, I will promote this as much as my income allows.. I will see how the responses go for the promotion.

Ohh, by the way, There's one lady who was interested in joining this thing under me.. Let's see if she does. She's on the fence -- but most likely will join us.

Because of termination of the RED LEVEL, lots of people decided to get in. This is why Q is very busy with returning phone calls... He's returned mine for a couple of questions that I had. But he's all over closing enrollments.

So every Tuesday morning, I will log in my progress for all of you to follow me, and how this turns out...

Cheers!

redfox76, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  11. powell

powell Peon

Best Answers:
    nver heard of this "Q" guy, I will check it out

powell, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  12. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    This will be very interesting to watch. Thank you RedFox for doing this. Please don't think that I would insinuate that you would be dishonest, but I hope that you'll not be too embarrassed by your failures and not embellish your successes. The only way for you to be truly helpful to us is to be completely honest.

As I'm sure you'd imagine, if you succeed, there will likely be several people here who would gladly follow under you. However, if you use that motivation as a lure to deceipt, I am equally certain that those you victimize will not be kind in their vengeance.

Good luck to you and everyone in your ventures!

IndieRetailer, Oct 2, 2007 IP
  13. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be as honest as possible... By logging in every week -- it'll keep me from procrastinating and putting stuff off like marketing and such.. By exposing myself -- I will have to make this work... Thanks for your comments... Red Fox (aka Jay Ortega).... Questions or comments? email me: ortegapub4@yahoo.com

redfox76, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  14. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello folks... So I'm back with another update.

Well, I just received my new envelopes and I'm ready to order my postcards to send to new prospects. Like I mentioned before -- I finished placing a few display ads to drive some traffic to the site (www.no-checks-only-cash.com) and hopefully I'll get some leads from there...

Sometime in the next 7 to 10 days I will order my postcards and continue following the outline in the training materials. I'm still excited about this since Im getting started -- but lets see what happens...

For those who have money to spend -- marketing this opportunity to others could yield quicker results. Me on the other hand, that's the reason I joined. Funds are limited, but I will scrap up cash each week and take a couple of steps forward.

So far -- no sales yet... But like I said, I'm not discouraged. There's other people who haven't seen any cash until like the 3rd month in...

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks...

questions or comments? hit me up at ortegapub4@yahoo.com

See you folks soon....

Jay Ortega

redfox76, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  15. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jay,

I'd be interested in seeing one of the postcards. If I PM you my mailing address, would you mind sending me one? In return, if I should ever decide to join, I promise to use your referral number.

IndieRetailer, Oct 9, 2007 IP
  16. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jen... Shoot me your email address. ortegapub4@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon...

redfox76, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  17. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ya'll... Hope all is well in your lives...

Well, I will be receiving my postcards by this Friday. I have my envelopes stamped and ready to go. now until then it's just a waiting game...

I'm also planning on placing a few more ads. Will be working on those for the next few days.

Enjoy the rest of the week...

J.

redfox76, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  18. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but has anyone else thought that it is extremely odd that the first 8 posts of this thread are by extremely new people? And that their user names follow a pattern?

daytona313
    mtcadco
    redfox76
    kingfish56
    arasner

Notice how the majority of them start off with a noun or two, followed by two numbers. I don't think this is just coincidence. I think something awry is going on here...

sounds like a scam. I'd watch out...

zac439, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  19. redfox76

redfox76 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are being paranoid Zac.. And yes, I am new here.. The reason I found this place was because I was looking for other peoples opinion on the opportunity that I recently joined.

I also thought about giving my 2-cents regarding what I'm experience while I go along and try to make this work...

You can focus on how you feel, or you can have an open mind and see what happens... It's all on you...

RedFox76 or... Jay Ortega 646-427-8984 (if that helps..) call me anytime so you can see I'm a real person...

Bye folks...

redfox76, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  20. kingfish56

kingfish56 Peon

Best Answers:
    thats how I found this place too..Also, username ..kingfish was taken..which I am in MMG. You Zak sound like TalkGold forum material...anyway redfox, you'll get a kick out of the postcards...they're a bastard size though......4 X 6. I had a hard time finding a fit at stores..and when I did, they were perty salty..so I buy these cool blue envolopes on ebay..This may save you a few $.......just a pointer buddy.....to your success:cool:

kingfish56, Oct 21, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.