1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anybody heard of Onefocus hosting who's a good managed hosting provider

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by freeagentsmith, Nov 22, 2011.

Hi Everybody,

I'm helping out someone with a site, they've got a managed hosting account with a company called onefocus global and it's a little bit expensive (well I feel that anyway) around 90 USD a month for piddling amounts of HD space and bandwidth.

There must be someone better than that yeah?

freeagentsmith, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  2. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Managed what? VPS? Dedicated? Also, what are the specs?

WSWD, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  3. stach14

stach14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you add some details and specs, people can offer more info in return. I have never heard of the company you mentioned but that doesn't mean much :)

stach14, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  4. John Wales

John Wales Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty late reply, but re the company in question. They were a company who provided hosting services to a lot of Plymouth Brethren businesses as they moved online. Your customer is likely a PBCC member I'm guessing. They seem good enough a provider in my experiences but FA they are more expensive than a lot of other providers. I have had no issues having them move me to newer servers with more recent PHP versions etc as our clients needs have changed.
    Hope that kind of helps.

Cheers!!

John Wales, Jul 30, 2015 IP