1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Any One Tried ClickBooth.com

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rishi_the_rockstar, Jan 25, 2008.

hello friend ,
    i have made a account with clickbooth.com long months ago .
    i made some 6$ with arcade rockstar , and now after 6 month i think i am opening that account , coz i have sawn a amazing trick on earning with zip and email submit , my question is - have anyone tried them , can u tell us about them , do they really pay on time ? let us know ur experience with clickbooth , thanks :D

rishi_the_rockstar, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  2. Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi rishi_the_rockstar!

Clickbooth certainly pays on time! In fact, Clickbooth guarantees the highest payouts in the industry in addition as weekly payouts! Feel free to PM with with your account information (CD# or account email), and I will make sure one of our AMs gets in touch with you shortly. We are excited to help you out in anyway necessary to get you the success you want!

Regards,

Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  3. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    Clickbooth guarantees the highest payouts in the industry! This is just to add glamor to their network! As I read from many forums and also from many threads here at DP, it seems that Clickbooth pays only if your payout is small and they also pay high payouts in rare cases! They usually put your account under review with a reason that you generated poor leads! Search DP for more threads about Clickbooth!

ientrepreneur, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  4. moneyfor_u

moneyfor_u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me, clickbooth suck....Low conversion rates.

moneyfor_u, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  5. WealthyresultsGuy

WealthyresultsGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using Clickbooth for several months now...

Only made about $14 bucks so far.

One thing I've noticed about Clickbooth is that they decline alot of requests to market the non-email products.

I always thought the affiliate opportunities were abudant on Clickbooth.

I guess I was wrong!!! :confused:

WealthyresultsGuy, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  6. webprofit

webprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    webprofit, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  7. pamminikin

pamminikin Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with webprofit. From hanging out here and at other forums (WF) I'm thinking CB isn't too popular with most affiliates. I'd read some more forum posts etc. Guess it depends on whether you've been paid or not?

pamminikin, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  8. Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations Peon

Best Answers:
    Such forum posts being referenced resulted after being shut down for incentivizing offers which is strictly forbidden by Clickbooth. The earnings made through such incentivization were not paid. However, publishers' earnings generated by legitimate means, adhering to Clickbooth's quality standards are always paid.

Our publishers and advertisers are extremely sastisfied with Clickbooth. We make sure to do everything in our power to solve our partners issues and help them reach a high level of success daily! You can see this if you look throughout the forum, as such positive posts are abundant.

If there are any questions you may have, please feel free to PM me. :)

Regards,

Clickbooth Relations

Clickbooth Relations, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  9. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    A screenshot of Mcafee Site Advisor posted by DP member Emperor at another thread!

[​IMG]

Clickbooth Relations, Do you have any answer for this?
    Rishi, What i suggest you is learn from other's experience!(This is the reason why I'm not with ClickBooth! :D)
    Why not try CJ and Clickbank?

ientrepreneur, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  10. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just another email marketing related affiliate network...

experienceadvertising, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  11. babyboy808

babyboy808 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    babyboy808, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  12. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    xmcp123, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  13. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    Why no reply from "Clickbooth Relations"?
    Waiting for your answer Clickbooth Relations!!

ientrepreneur, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  14. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh I haven't seen much of a response later. Except for a few C&Ds sent to other bloggers.
    Oh yeah, and they created a new wikipedia entry and crap to try and re-flood their Google results.

xmcp123, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  15. jaltra

jaltra Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to have sleepless nights every month wondering if clickbooth's compliance department is going to can your ass, then join clickbooth.

I've never had a problem getting paid by cpa empire, copeac, neverblue, marketleverage, primaryads, rocketprofit, hydramedia, cx digital, and azoogle. Yes - these cpa networks weren't happy with my traffic occasionally but they have ALWAYS PAID.

If the same offer is being run on clickbooth and the other network, I would recommend going with the other network to run the offer because you have a better chance of being paid by the other network.

I ran an identical offer between neverblue ads and clickbooth. I split my traffic 50% between neverblue and clickbooth. I got paid by neverblue (3.5K) and clickbooth kept the money (roughly 3.5k). What's that say about clickbooth? That's why you can't trust what clickbooth says. Yes - Clickbooth I have proof.

If Clickbooth wanted to treat their affiliates better - they wouldn't have this problem of having to defend themselves.

Clickbooth has made the business decision that it is easier canning affiliates (after the fact) and keeping the money rather stopping campaigns immediately (like other cpa networks do).

With this business decision, clickbooth has to deal with the consequences that they are going to have unhappy, terminated affiliates that are going to voice their opinion that they don't like the way they were treated. Clickbooth needs to deal with the problem with their affiliates rather than sending cease and desist letters to people voicing their opinion about how Clickbooth treats their affiliates. Yes - I'm allowed to have an opinion.

Clickbooth has decided to find a short term solution to a long term problem - it isn't going to go away with their current tactics.

jaltra, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  16. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good post jaltra..everything you say is TRUE .
    They owed money - this is TRUE too.
    Anyone from Clickbooth - please prove me wrong.but i doubt .

goldmon, Mar 25, 2009 IP