1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Adsense team made a mistake?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by markelhum, Jun 7, 2016.

My blog www.Pifeed.net was rejected in second review!!
    I have 100% original content!! solved navigational issues and have no ads on auto generated pages!!! but still not approved, I bet if anyone shows a single post which is not unique...

They send me the same three reasons, again
    • It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    • Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
    just review site and see urself

markelhum, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You misunderstand what google consider "unique"; they mean a unique, compelling and a valuable contribution to the web. The topic you wrote about already exists on a zillion other sites --> no value to the web; and no commercial value to the advertiser in an over saturated market. Your content is certainly not compelling and is poorly written; its actually quite boring the way you write.

Google did not make a mistake.

Agent000, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The site is well organised and looks good but the content isn't unique. Take http://www.pifeed.net/more/top-wifi-extenders-to-extend-wi-fi-range/ as an example. There's no evidence that you've actually tested wifi extenders and picked your top 5. The writing and proofing isn't great - I don't mind bad english, but you say some things that are so blindingly obvious that I'm not really sure why they're there.
    upload_2016-6-10_10-40-47.png

sarahk, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Agent000, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  5. markelhum

markelhum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes I have been trying to get approved since a year now...:(, which topic should i write on looks like whole web is saturated..:(, !! thnx for your answers,

markelhum, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  6. markelhum

markelhum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thnx sarahk

markelhum, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You should be writing about a topic that you are an expert in and can make a unique and compelling contribution to the web. If you can't do that, then what is the point of doing it? It just pollutes the web with more of the same old crap.

Agent000, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Getting approved doesn't mean you're going to automatically make money. Since some adblockers block AdSense by default and the way AdSense assesses quality clicks you may become even more disillusioned after being approved to participate in the program.

qwikad.com, Jun 15, 2016 IP