1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hardlinks/Banners/BlogPosts for adult SEO and traffic

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Yuhuuuuuu, Dec 8, 2017.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm selling links, banners or blogposts on 2 of main adult websites
    In adult niche i have only this 2 webistes so all content is handpick and updated daily with lot of love and patience [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links will be placed in Our Friends and Our Partners section on sidebar (so it will appear on homepage and all other pages) so you will get good traffic as well as SEO benefits

Banners will also be placed in sidebar (250x250) but spots are very limited

Blog posts will be written by you and you can place some pictures inside post if you like

Website - nastyplace.org

Hardlink - Will be placed in Our Partners or Our Friends list in sidebar and will appear on all pages
    Price:
    - 180$ / Year
    - 100$ / 6 months

Banner - Will be placed on sidebar and there is only 6 spots left (250x250 or 250x300)
    Price:
    - 250$ / Year
    - 150$ / 6 months

Blogpost - You will write text and send me pictures if you want them to be added as well in post
    Price - 80$

Website - interracialplace.org

Hardlink - Will be placed in Our Partners or Our Friends list in sidebar and will appear on all pages
    Price:
    - 100$ / Year
    - 65$ / 6 months

Banner - Will be placed on sidebar and there is only 3 spots left (250x250 or 250x300)
    Price:
    - 150$ / Year
    - 85$ / 6 months

Blogpost - You will write text and send me pictures if you want them to be added as well in post

Price - 50$

If you are interested in our offer, fill free to contact me

Best Regards

Yuhuuuuuu, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. savobaby

savobaby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey mate, interested in your links, can you please add me on Skype so we can talk further!

My Skype is Savobaby

savobaby, Dec 18, 2017 IP