1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Harassment by user feelme@alone

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by vna1611, Mar 21, 2013.

I warned user feelme@alone
    Not to keep messaging me.
    But the user continues to do so
    see...

feelme@alone...

Hi,
    I recently check your thread . I will give you 100% original traffic via organic search and social search also. I have 4 years exp. in online marketing. I will show you my current and previous work also. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    feelme@alone

Me...
    Post your offer at my thread and I will chk it out
    thanks

feelme@alone ...
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply,

Can please tell me how much traffic you need in a day or week or month. According to your traffic need i will give you my rate.

Thanks,
    feelme@alone

Me...
    Last message to you...
    post in the thread..
    after this i will report u to admin!!!

Me...
    Do NOT message me again -
    i WILL report u!!!

feelme@alone ...
    I am not msg you again and again.

vna1611, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes simply ignor user and you can also report on that msg if you found harassment

FreeFun4Every1, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ignoring is best, but you also could have simply left the conversation:

browntwn, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi...
    Yes, I would have loved to ignore the guy.
    But knowing he is from India -
    he will not leave a girl alone.
    That is the way Indian men are.
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards

Thanks...
    I will just check your link to see
    how I can do that.
    Regards

Yes, I have done that.
    Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    vna1611, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Place on ignore then report but mostly just don't let him get to you. Don't even read his messages. If a fly gets into a room that you're in do you allow it to bother you?.......No because it's just a fly.:cool:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  7. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Please do not generalize things. How can you say that "That is the the way Indian men are"? Its offending friend. Don't offend a larger group just because of some rats!

Not all the fruits in the basket which has some spoiled fruits are spoiled. hope you understand!

kingofking, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  8. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    ohh really :confused: I am also from India.. now???

9. vna1611

Best Answers:
    u already have the answer!

That is the way most Indian men are

Thank you for your kind advice.
    Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    vna1611, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  10. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Anyways, thanks vna1611. From "that is the way Indian men are", you have now come down to "That is the way "MOST" Indian men are". If this 1 hour can make this change happen, I am sure some day later you would some "SOME" Indian men are and end up with "NO" Indian men are :p :D

kingofking, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  11. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    So all men are same in your point of view.. then why you are dealing with them? If I am not wrong then you have Indian Male clients, male friends may be a partner(it's a doubtful :p) also..
    Once I had read one good line anywhere may be on FB
    "If all boys are same then why girls take too much time to chose one.."
    Anyways just giving you simple advise "Never judge all persons directly from experience of one person" Not males, Not female, Not people of any particular country. All have different nature even brothers also :eek:
    Leaving the thread now..may be helped wrong person

ryan_uk, Karen May Jones and matt_62 like this.
  12. vna1611

Best Answers:
    Another one of 'em!

YET Another one of 'em!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    vna1611, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  13. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ok, not sure if i missed something here. I read that convo and to me it seems polite. yes, you asked them to post in the thread, but what thread? no link was provided. If they originally found your thread, and thought, hey, i think i can assist this person, and wrote you a message then where to post? It is common to talk about business via conversations. You seem to be the only one that doesnt do business this way.

or what if someone sent him a message on skype that a member called vna1611 wanted help that was in his field of expertise? in this case, again, which thread are you asking him to post on? why are you being so openly hostile to someone taking the time to see if they can bend over backwards and help you as much as possible?

ok, next argument, english is possibly not his first language. Its possible that when you said " Post your offer at my thread and I will chk it out" well, its possible that he simply thought you meant "Post your offer (here in this conversation thread) and I will chk it out" i mean, what is the harm if they post it in the conversation THREAD as opposed to a forum thread that you provided no link to? where is that magic forum thread anyways?

Next argument, the guy was trying to understand your requirements to help you out, ok fair enough, you found out they were indian and you werent interested, but explain this to me:
    did he actually write back to you, or did you just spam to him twice before he replied politely back to you? i mean what is going on?
    The guy has not messaged you again and again. He has simply replied to the conversation - YOU are the one thats been replying and keeping the conversation alive. The guy has been 100% polite and respectful, yet you have been quite rude.

umm, how does he know your a girl? is it from your constant need to start threads to get attention, or perhaps its from your avatar? Noone will believe that your male or female based on your avatar anyway, (i dont think thats even your pic, no chick would show so much cleavage in public, and your clearly a blond if you cant find the ignore button), but if you really think that people treat you differently because you think that they think your a girl then perhaps you should change your avatar, then who would possibly know your a girl.

People arent treating you differently based on your gender. Its all in your head, the question is, do you expect better treatment because you think that others think that your a girl?

ummm, really? There are some chicks that are VERY VERY pushy sales people, that make it their mission to sell you something before you leave. This guy wasnt pushy, simply trying to find out your requirements to see if he could help you. Tell me where he was grabbing your arm, or standing between you and the exit, in order to get you to make a sale as thats what some females do when they are desperate for sales commissions!

Dont bother replying to what I have said, as I have seen how you reply to those who are polite to you. So im going to ignore your posts from now on until you can grow up a little.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    matt_62, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and FreeFun4Every1 like this.
  14. vna1611

Best Answers:
    ummm ummmmm
    another one
    lolz

vna1611, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  15. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the beautiful comments and feedback for me and A Indian person. :(

and also thank you so much "vna1611" for negative feedback.

Feelme@alone, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    This thread is much like a spy novel with interesting twists and turns. Honestly I don't know what to think anymore. I am reminded of Shakespeare's play "Much ado about nothing". (tempest in a teapot)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    sarahk and FreeFun4Every1 like this.
  17. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ha ha yeah, that was a good novel.

I spoke to feelme@alone privately, and yeah, he is from india, nicest guy i spoke to all day. Maybe its because I am used to the multicultural society that we have in Australia, but I just dont understand the open racism aimed against indians. I mean, lets face it, if feelme@alone was female / or maybe american (or whatever country the op is from) this thread would never exist.

Hey on that note, this morning I got spammed asking for money! did you see me create a new thread? I just replied politely, and hit ignore as well as leaving the conversation. Was no point being sexist, and racist just to get attention

matt_62, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 and kingofking like this.
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @matt_62
    There has always been a racist element in all societies and DP is not immune to that. But remember that DP is an online marketing site, and Indians are considered as competitors. I honestly believe this is where the racism has it's genesis.;)

As to me my 2 best friends on here are Indians. We have long since traded e-mail addresses and cellphone numbers.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and Karen May Jones like this.
  19. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:

:rolleyes::) :rolleyes:.. Once I had decided to not reply in this thread but the replies in this thread compel me to write reply..
    1) I am not interested in Aunty so there is no need to write "another one" and we had already many discussion thread about username and girls avatar people use them to attract people (don't know ur is fake or real one..who cares :eek:)
    2) viewing all replies now i am feeling that Feelme@alone never tried to harassed her she did it herself..because reply from every Indian guy she count as Harassment may be now Australian also what say matt..lolz:p
    3) @kingofking - I had leaved thread because of this reason you should also leave now otherwise This Aunty will open new thread of Harassment with our name :rolleyes:
    4) May be this thread is now just try to get attention of some members.

FreeFun4Every1, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  20. vna1611

Best Answers:
    hahhahaha
    GRANDPA is back again

vna1611, Mar 22, 2013 IP