1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Happy New Years! $528.48 In Sales 01/01/2013. Alan Craker

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZilaHost, Jan 2, 2013.

Happy New Years! $528.48 In Sales 01/01/2013..
    My New Years Resolution.. to work harder on and make more with Amazon. With $528.48 in sales for today Im off to a good start. So much so that I have opened a"Cadillac Account" that my earnings earnings are deposited into and not touched. I know what my goal is.

I intend to double my workload for the new year and have just invested in additional internet resources that will allow me to do so. How was everyones New Years? How did you finish up the month of December and do you have any earnings for January yet?

I just want to Congratulate everyone who was active in 2012 and has made enough progress to continue in 2013! I envision what the future holds and I get very excited. This also helps boost my work rate. My beautiful girlfriend is taking me out on a date and the whole meal and festivities is a surprise I guess so I have to go get ready. Happy New Year! Lets make it BRIGHT!

Alan Craker
    SEO of Furor Group

ZilaHost, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. ejoka

ejoka Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations, how did you do it?, How long did it take you to get that?

ejoka, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today is 01/02/2013 and I have $791.83 In Sales For The Day... looks like the new year is off to a bright start. One interesting thing I sold today.. a $508.90 blender. This is my earnings journal for the new year. It will also help me keep track of my own daily progress.

ZilaHost, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats Alan! I did $812.81 in sales, $32ish in commissions yesterday so my year is off to a good start as well.

freelancewebaz, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  5. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very exciting Freelancewebaz! I love it, its really paying off. Congrats. Lets see how high we can get this thing. :D :cool:

ZilaHost, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  6. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earnings sure do fluxuate throughout the month. I heard January is a tough month for Advertisers like us. How's everyone doing?

ZilaHost, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  7. I.C.Bratianu

I.C.Bratianu Active Member

Best Answers:
    January is always a pretty bad month. I am making changes at all levels on my highest earning website and that's why I experience a 50% decrease in sales. The other websites covered the difference.

Extra-Amazon business is going surprisingly good.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  8. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know its a slow down from holiday months for sure. However, does it pick up a little again in coming months? This is my first new year with the program. Thanks!

ZilaHost, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  9. I.C.Bratianu

Best Answers:
    Slowly, we will be back on track.
    Though, I feel like a Google Panda update will come in February so surprises can be again expected.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  10. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All I can say is Congrats because I couldn't have a clue how to make sales with Amazon!

dess71, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  11. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just sold 7 really low priced items.. but i hope this continue.. as i need to hit the $100 marker.. need a few $$ to reach it.. be happy to receive my first check even if it just $100 for alots of month of work.. but it is a start..

point2, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  12. I.C.Bratianu

Best Answers:
    Never Give up and continue to grow your website(s) on a daily basis. Read forums, e-books and any AMAZON-related things. You need just one very good idea to simply make 20-30$/day.

I.C.Bratianu, Jan 11, 2013 IP