1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Happy New Year...Given Covid-19, What Inspires You To Create A Life Worth Living?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DaVincisMuse, Jan 2, 2021.

1. peeter black

peeter black Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This Covid phase has made our daily life very tough and we hope this to get over soon. Few factors that inspires me to create a life worth living are as follow:
    1st and the most important is having an access to internet to still be connected with the world inspite being in lockdown and keeping myself updated.
    2nd is having a partner with whom i can live a peaceful life and can stay locked in a house during these strict lockdown rules imposed by the government.
    3rd is that I am so grateful of having access to basic amenities in the times where people have lost their jobs and are struggling to get their both ends meet.
    4th Living in the time where medical facilities are lot more improved and are saving a higher % of people as compared to the Spanish flu times when there were not enough resources to save people.

peeter black, Mar 31, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. uday_yadav2

uday_yadav2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many changes happened due to covide19 and so many guys are still suffering at different level. God knows when this will be ok and how much time it will take.
    AND again things are becoming more worst due to second waves and this is too dangers as compare to last year.
    - So many members are still suffering to get food
    - Companies are closing their work
    - Not able to meet people, friends and family who are stating in long distance
    - Student exams are canceled / are still not in position to take exam
    - Few small industries are almost dead
    - Hospitals are almost full due to covide19
    - Not able to meet dr. for small treatment
    - So many guys are loosing their job
    - Still not able to get proper sleep due to covid19 fear
    - and many more ....

uday_yadav2, Apr 2, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hoping the vaccine would be rolled out effectively and be effective for everyone, this is worth living for. By the way, will you avail the vaccines?

fencerstars, Apr 5, 2021 IP
  4. Von Clawson

Von Clawson Peon

Best Answers:
    I get inspiration from my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), from reading scriptures and prayer. It helps keep my spiritual meter high which affects most everything else that I do.

Von Clawson, Apr 7, 2021 IP