1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Happy New Year Fellow Writers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by geegel, Dec 31, 2010.

Another year has passed, for some more successfully than others'.

At this time, a time of reviews and resolutions, I want to extend my good wishes for you and, if you'll allow it, my advice.

First let's try to make this little community of ours a bit better. No more complaints about post padding or plain stupidity. We can improve the situation through action: give relevant advice, participate in a meaningful fashion to the discussion and, if all fails, use the report button.

Second of all, let's not forget that we are all writers here. I cringe when I see the grammar errors that litter this place. For some other forums, that wouldn't be a problem, but for us, that's the tool we make our living of. Save yourself the reputation and double check before you post. If you don't already have a spell checker function, get a browser that has one.

Finally, I'd like to see more meaningful collaboration around here. I'm the first to recognize that I don't post as much as I used to. Still, the purpose of this forum is not to attract new customers (not directly anyway), but rather to connect with fellow professionals and get better at our job. Don't hesitate to get more involved, don't hesitate to make new friends.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and next year, this time around, let's hope that this place will be closer to its real potential.

Best regards,
    George Cozma

geegel, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  2. bobwillz

bobwillz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same to u ...mate

bobwillz, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  3. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice man. Happy New Year.