1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Handle Premium Plan Process from another Site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Asored, Jun 15, 2020.

I have developed a tool with Angular for which I would like to offer a free and a paid premium model. Accordingly, a login is possible there. The authentication and the database runs via Firebase.

I present this tool on a separate WordPress website based on Elementor. There you can also find other areas like FAQ, Demos etc. On this site I also listed the prices and offer with WooCommerce the possibility of purchase (subscription model / Paypal).

Now to my question: How do I link both platforms most elegantly? If someone subscribes to the premium model via WooCommerce, the user (at this moment registered...or not...) must get premium access via the Angular app. Is there a best practice here?

My approach: after the purchase, I send a token by e-mail, which the user can enter in his profile on the platform. There I check the validity.
    How would you rate this procedure?

Asored, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do they have to sign up twice?

I'd expect to sign up at the Wordpress site and when I visit the other one that I can either use the same credentials or it auto logs me in.

sarahk, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  3. Asored

Asored Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all: thanks for your answer, Sarah :) My users do not have to sign up twice. Sign Up is only required for the Angular platform. The WordPress Website is just an information site with price models and the possibility to purchase.

Warm regards,
    Daniel

Asored, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    but when they purchase don't they have to create an account? If not, then that all seems fine.

sarahk, Jun 15, 2020 IP