1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Handing a Facebook Business Account to another person

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sarahk, Apr 4, 2019.

I had a client and I created them a facebook business account for the creation of api logins, running ads etc. I'm no longer involved with them but I can't hand the account over - there doesn't seem to be a facility to do this.

I can delete it, but by doing so would bugger up their social logins etc.

I'm no longer a page admin, there aren't any ads and I don't even have control over the email address it uses - but it's tied to my facebook account.
    SEMrush
    Any ideas?

sarahk, Apr 4, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think you should contact your client and explain to him that their social logins are running through your account so you deserve a monthly rent for it. Either your client will pay you the rent or completely from their social login base from your APIs to his own. If he decides to give you rent then it is too good for you, else you can delete it.

Yeah... a business should think on these lines. :)

Mr_Kumar, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  3. RosieYingling

RosieYingling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Click the name of the individual that you want to give possession to and click to change functions Click on the"individuals " segment on the left side of the screen Make the individual a admin and also notify them of the new status. Go to the business manager itself.

RosieYingling, May 5, 2019 IP