1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hand Designed WordPress

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by BadBoyzStudioZ, Dec 18, 2010.

I did my last one from scratch. Wanted to have a minimalist feel and a free floating illusion effect. I can do this for you. It would be an honor to help you bullet-proof and SEO your blog at a really fair price.

I have worked in most mediums and found WordPress can fit any need if you want it to. It was always difficult to find the perfect template.

Check it out if you have time My Site HERE . There is one piece of Flash on it (streaming audio player), which I also designed myself from scratch. I could have created an Html 5 version media player, but that may not be necessary. Also, the site loads super fast!

The templates out there are never going to be made perfect just for your taste in design. I can get pretty close once we talk about it in detail. Thanks :cool:

Oh Shoot... I forgot to mention, there is a forum INSIDE of this install. It is integrated. Took me a few tries to get that one right! ;) I also write all of the material. May not suit your style, but they are examples of my work. I did all of the graphic work as well. Hopefully, I can make your idea a reality!

Thank You

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
    BadBoyzStudioZ, Dec 18, 2010 IP