1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hairstyle Gallery Niche ✁ with Keyword Domain!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by caylakgirisimci, Jul 26, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    I was making this website for almost a month, it was going really well, i was getting 100 unique visitors per day and i was monetizing it with Adsense but i decided to use popads... It was the bad choise i make becouse in my country, ads like gambling or adult is forbidden, actually i was disabled gambling and adult settings but the goverment is hard about it. They just banned my domain name in my country so i can't visit it without VPN. Actually its not a big deal but its kinda time waste for me to use VPN all the time when i want to visit my website.
    So I will create a new one and i decided to sell it, its a French niche and also its only banned in my country, and yes my country is not France, also my country is not on EU. So wherever you are you can easily and without any problem use it. And it's a 100% keyword domain. Honestly there are 2 ways to write "hairstyle" in French(im not french im just talking info from google translate) one of them is Coiffure and the other one is Coupe de Cheveux, the second one means haircut i think and its my domain name.

How is it monetized?
    As i said above it is monetizing with adsense but im not selling my adsense account. I did try to use popads but it was bad idea in my country so i deleted it, if you want to use it more you can add your codes.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes. I will give you a Pinterest Account with 434 Subs and with 2000 pins.

How much time does this site take to run?
    My English is not well, so i did understand the question 2 ways.
    If its asking me like how much time does Hosting have, it have 2 or 3 months left. I can transfer it to you but its from a company in my Country it can be hard to communicate for you so it will be better if you buy another hosting and transfer it to it.

And the second meaning that how much time do you need to keep this site up. Its up to you, i was wasting like 1-2 hours once a day, somedays i skip it.

And yes the site is running now.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You should find galleries from google and make them french and post it. Also you need to pin them on pinterest because its traffic is based on pinterest hit.

caylakgirisimci, Jul 26, 2018 IP