1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hair loss solutions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dupendra, Jun 18, 2014.

1. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The post from PlayerUp is the most comprehensive response to this question that I have ever come across!
    The only other thing that could not find in the post (or may be I missed it) is any mention of several shampoos etc containing Caffeine, which mostly originate in Germany and seem to be quite effective.

mytechiestuff, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Will shaving my head prevent further hair follicels disappearing from my scalp? And Hair Transplant offered these days is a solution that will work for sure?
    I have seen some companies here giving Guaranteed full hairs on head but I don't believe these guarantees unless they Sign it on Legal Document and submit Bank Bond Guarantee as I tried a Homeopathy clinic offering this kind of Guarantee and wasted 10k Rupee on there treatment with no visible benefits for hair fall.

jaguar34, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  3. khalyevans

khalyevans Peon

Best Answers:

Not even hair transplants are guaranteed to work in the long run. Most patients have regular 'top up' visits and it still proves to be ineffective.

khalyevans, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  4. Robert Nils

Robert Nils Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Do you think that this natural hair loss treatment it is a good idea?

Regards

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Robert Nils, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  5. zertiny

zertiny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, and a good idea: scalp massage

zertiny, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  6. mytechiestuff

Best Answers:
    Worrying about possible hair loss and tensing up about it restricts the blood flow to the hair follicles.
    So the most important thing you can do for a full head of hair, is to chill out!

mytechiestuff, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Give me some tips to Chill-Out, 2 Friends of mine who were by-chance Girls left me in 3 years...

jaguar34, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  8. mytechiestuff

Best Answers:
    My dear chap, if they left you, then they were no real friends of yours in the first place!

Do not give them a single moment of your mind time.

There is a world full of gorgeous and really nice girls out there, just waiting for you to go up to them and say hello:)

mytechiestuff, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  9. raheel616

raheel616 Member

Best Answers:
    There is this one Shampoo I use. It has been working somewhat where I have seen some results. I use the Shampoo, the conditioner, and the Foam. It is Called Nioxin Level 2. Check it out.

raheel616, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  10. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried Homeopathy had around 5% effect after 6-8 months and Organic products with little effect... I have been using Egg Yolk and mix it with Olive Oil(Hair Oil), apply this on scalp and keep for 15-20 minutes then shampoo with normal one.... Its showing some results gradually after 6-8 weeks.. If someone want to try this out then they should...
    but don't buy Egg Yolk oil as they pretty expensive and if you accidentally lands up with Ant-Egg oil then its not going to be ok... As this often comes up in Google Search results...

jaguar34, Jul 26, 2015 IP