1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling hahafunny.info - never used - good for meme-like sites.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by interkiwiwebdevelopers, Oct 9, 2012.

Hi everyone,

I bought this domain name a few months ago, but due to study and work commitments, I've been unable to do anything with it so have decided to sell it here.

I bought the domain for USD$10.69, including ICANN fees - with free whois protection provided. Whoever wins this auction, or takes the buy now option, will get the domain name + whois protection given to them. You will need a NameCheap account so I can just simply push the domain name into your account.

I originally bought this domain with the purpose of creating a site similar to DamnLol.com and various other meme generating sites out there. Rather than ripping a script from somewhere, I wanted to code this from scratch - using DamnLol.com and that "y u no" meme site as my inspirations. This never happened as I got paid employment with a web development and design studio, and my studies were becoming much more busier.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers and happy bidding!

interkiwiwebdevelopers, Oct 9, 2012 IP