1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

had my first $1000 day with cb

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Futures_Equity, Feb 3, 2007.

1. obetdos

obetdos Peon

Best Answers:

yes, this is what i'm planning to do since CB doesn't support my country. congrats to the thread starter. hope i can duplicate your success soon. :D

obetdos, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  2. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    obetdos, how you plan to go with it ?

For example my country is not listed here http://www.clickbank.com/accountSignup.htm?key=

So you want to make US bank account and adress and send checks there ? If so please describe procedure.

SEOLinker, Mar 1, 2007 IP
  3. Need_incomes

Need_incomes Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow $1k a day gross is impressive! That would be a net profit of anywhere from $200 to $700 depending on the ROI. Could amount to over $100k a year in net profits! :D

As for the secrets? LOL no one is going to tell you.....unless its for a price ;)
    I see several others selling their secrets how to make money and they dont care that they are selling their secrets because they make more than they ever did. Also the more that know a certain secret, the less money there is to be made between each of them. Those selling secrets stop doing thing X and go on to do thing Y that almost no one knows about because thing X is too staturated already.

Need_incomes, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  4. jaswilli77

jaswilli77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice earning i wish i can get to that level im only at $700 aday...

jaswilli77, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  5. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd, Mar 4, 2007 IP
  6. John ODriscoll

John ODriscoll Peon

Best Answers:
    With the amount of excited feedback to this post then a 'How to make a $1000 a day through Clickbank' will surely be the next bestseller. However some good research on this and other forums will get you the tactics needed to implement a good plan of attack. :)

John ODriscoll, Mar 5, 2007 IP