1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hacked v.v

Discussion in 'Security' started by rebelagent, Nov 19, 2006.

Just got my PR3 Directory hacked by this site http://www.aktifport.com/

So if you're ever in the neighborhood of host shopping don't go for them. Lowlives who hack for no reason

Probably a copy pasted hack...or something because look! the <!--url's used in the movie-->
    <!--text used in the movie-->
    Maybe its reference for them but still..
    then the 100% signs were used to space down on the page...they don't even know how to code properly. I have a feeling this attack was from jetfighter280 on our forums. I didn't give him a admin position right off the bat so he went and caused controversy between myself and a java-gaming.com Saying we were going to hack them. So i cleared it up and emailed the admin. Jetfighter must've gotten ticked off because next day look I'm hacked on my site...

rebelagent, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  2. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All I can say about this is aktifport.com's owner is a Turk.

leet, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  3. rebelagent

rebelagent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah thanks I did a whois on them and everything. Nothing useful, and my site isn't worth enough to report to FBI or anything. My password was near impossible. I mean my own brother and mother couldn't remember it. They even got mixed up when visually seeing and retyping it. v.v so much for unbreakable password.

Tried to translate on google...and got
    www.aktifport.com can't be found

4. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AktifPort means ActivePort. A hosting site. You know what, I will do a favour to you and show what that DaBBe guy did at the biggest webmaster forum of Turkey, so no one goes and buys hosting from this guy.

leet, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  5. rebelagent

Best Answers:

6. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
  7. turkoloco

turkoloco Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there i just saw a friends post on the turkish webmaster forum... And i thought i would do some research on this guy about who he is and stuff, anyway this is what i managed to find out. The guy is actually a reseller and isn't on his own servers, he's at a Hosting company called http://vuralbilisim.com/ . But the problem is however that VuralBilisim is a company which has only recently opened, i done a whois on it and found out the domain was registered very recently. 10-Oct-2006. I was thinking maby we could actually report him to whoever he has a reseller account with for what he has done. Because he's clearly abusing he's account and he's hosting company wouldn't like that one bit ;)

turkoloco, Nov 19, 2006 IP
  8. rebelagent

Best Answers:
    Ok found the exact root of the situation
    http://www.hackerevi.org/forum/off-life-com-hacked-p757.html#post757

They just randomly hit me.
    I don't understand the language can anyone translate?
    Saygılarımla

TIKLA VE GOR

başarılarının devamını dilerim

And erm is there anyway to report this site? Ill look up the hosting provider now.

9. turkoloco

turkoloco Peon

Best Answers:
    Saygılarımla =With respect

TIKLA VE GOR = Click and see

başarılarının devamını dilerim = Hopefully you can carry on your succesful work.

The people are idiots, and most of them are lammers, the best thing we can do is take precautions really. And for the reporting part, it's pretty unfortunate why i have to say this but this is what happened to me not long ago.

Someone hacked into my admin account and stole my database which had 110k mesages, 21k subjects with 25k users. I reported this to his hosting company, and guess what i got as a reply back, this is business what do you expect me to do about it, i said close his account, he said i cant ill lose money. You see what i mean? Ever since then I been doing everything I can to bring down his site, but nothing is working. The best thing we can do is just take precautions, and ofcourse report it to the hosting company but the problem is, if it isn't a big hosting company, they wont care, so lets just hope that the company we come accross actually do somthing about fools like these people at hack forums.

10. rebelagent

Best Answers:
    If the company is actually a sub reseller which im finding they often are can we not take it to the actuall owners of the servers. I know a lot of companys that go with the planet etc.
    Geez and that many? Can't report to FBI?

11. turkoloco

turkoloco Peon

Best Answers:
    to tell the truth i dont know about the legal sides of this, but if you can take them to the fbi, i suggest you do so.

12. thuonghieu

thuonghieu Peon

Best Answers:
    PR3 Directory is script of scriptfrenzy? That's bad. Upgrade!

thuonghieu, Nov 22, 2006 IP
  13. rebelagent

Best Answers:
    They got in through PHPBB sql injection my directory is fine. I updated it too lol.

rebelagent, Nov 22, 2006 IP