1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hacked Account

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Adam HW, Oct 25, 2021.

Hi

Hoping someone can help - I've been trying to sort this for ages trying to contact Facebook but it seems they don't have any support whatsoever and just send me back generic emails.

My account has been hacked and the imposter has changed all my contact details so I can't get in and they are using my account to pay for adverts and write unscrupulous posts. Does anyone know how I can contact Facebook successfully as I've been through all the normal channels on their help section and forms and haven't had any success here.

It's turning into a bit of a nightmare as I keep getting receipts saying I've paid for adverts and I can't get into my account to stop anything.

Has anyone any experience in this?

Thank you

Adam HW, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Close your bank account to stop the hacker from buying the adverts.

mmerlinn, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  3. Adam HW

Adam HW Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks - though it's not only the ads that are causing the issue but unscrupulous posts too and other actions.

Adam HW, Oct 25, 2021 IP