1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hackable-Devices.com blog -> Articles, Information, Toolbox

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Deceneu, Oct 13, 2018.

Site: Hackable-Devices.com

1. Seller Bio
    I sell websites for a living.

2. Executive Summary

Hackable-Devices.com - provides informative articles related to cybery security, from all points of view. The blog was launched on 7th of July 2018.

3. Highlights

The blog can surely grow nicely, because of it's content is unique and written by native American writers with experience in the cyber security industry. With the last Google update, the blog got a nice boost of traffic from Google. Please check the Google Analytics screenshot to see for yourself.

4. Operations

Hackable-Devices.com - requires articles and a little bit of marketing, in order to grow bigger. Daily article posting can surely help the blog to grow, and also the social media presence is a must in my opinion. I see a lot of opportunity if the new owner will target certain areas / websites in order to promote the blog.

5. Financials

Hackable-Devices.com - can be run on a VPS from DigitalOcean, or any other reliable hosting provider. The average price for a VPS, fit for the blog, are between $5-15 per month.

A few other notes for the buyer:

What is included in the sale?

Website files, domain, Facebook, SSL.

What is required to keep the business operational?

Posting / writing articles just to keep the traffic coming in. If the buyer wants to increase the traffic, I suggest writing more articles and looking into quality guest posts.

Why are you selling the business?

I sell websites for a living.

How does the business generate revenue?

Via AdSense, but it can be monetized with other platforms too. For example, you can offer IoT products.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Expenses are: web hosting and domain renewal.

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

Only social media promotion, no backlinks created.

How can the future owner improve the business?

Guest posting and writing content, posting it weekly.

Reserve: $190
    BIN: $275

Deceneu, Oct 13, 2018 IP