1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

H tags advice please?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mikehende, Feb 13, 2016.

Hey guys, I am ready to start with the SEO work on my new theme, just one last thing I need to finalize now which concerns this page:

http://pcandnetservices.com/data-recovery/

That is the only page which came with all of those headings at the top, since I will be doing the H tags for on-page optimization on each page, should I leave all of those headings or get rid of them please?

mikehende, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just leave it for some time and see whether your content is getting enough organic traffic for your desired keyword. After some time try to remove it and see whether it makes any difference.

Pillai.G, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  3. mikehende

mikehende Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I guess experimentation would be the best way to go, I will get back to this thread soon.

mikehende, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  4. andyle

andyle Member

Best Answers:
    you should focus on 3 H tags only. included H1, H2, H3 and no more.
    H1 has to have keyword. That is better for seo on-page.

andyle, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  5. The Pro

The Pro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Never use H1 tag more than one. Your H1 tag should include your main focus keyword. You can use 2 or 3 H2 tags or 3-4 H3 Tags. This pattern works for me so I use it regularly.

The Pro, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  6. mikehende

mikehende Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread guys, I had my backend coder working on some issues which I hope is now solved so I am ready for on-page SEO. So I gather from the posts above that only one H1 tag is needed on each page and that heading or title should include one keyword, is that right please? If yes then I can use as many H2-4 tags as needed for subheadings for paragraphs, is this correct too please?

mikehende, Mar 2, 2016 IP