1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guys with Money?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by soapbath, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Shan

Shan Guest

Best Answers:
    What's up with you guys...you just said you would pay to have a gorgeous chick at your side.

Isn't that what a hooker is? :p :eek:

Shan, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  2. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it`s a bit weird how few posts in this thread have addressed the fact that Soapy`s first comment could work both ways. Hell, in another thread your not even settled what gender SB is.

Have you guys never considered that there are women out there who don`t need your money. Maybe even if you are not a stud muffin the girl might just be with you for your sparkling personalities ... but then again maybe not!

And just maybe, there are a few girls out there who can earn enough on their feet (or even sitting on their asses in front of a computer) to make your income an insignificant factor in her choice of men.

To answer SB`s original question, although I realise it was provokatively addressed to men, I think anyone who pays for `love`must either have made the choice to be a alone and have no time to invest in emotion or is a sad loser. And if you are selling sex or companionship for money then at least be up front about it. Hooking up with some rich guy (or girl) just to leach off their savings or earnings is low ( and beneath your sharp little self Soapy, whatever sex you are!).

e10, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's not always that black and white though. In many cases people are not fully aware what attracts them to the other person. And money can influence you subconsciously when it comes to choosing a mate :cool:

Blogmaster, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  4. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, that's what a loser is... a guy who needs to pay to have a woman by his side. The hooker is the one who gets paid.

Either way, it's a decidely pathetic arrangement for both people in the deal...

minstrel, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  5. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's what the string is for. When she tries to grab the money you pull it out of the way.

Hodgedup, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  6. minstrel

Best Answers:
    And that's why you're HodgedUp.

As soon as you pull that string away, she he-bitch man-slaps you. Several times. And then she noppid smacks you for good measure. And then she stabs you and takes the money off your string. And then she noppid smacks you again before leaving you bleeding profusely in the gutter from what will later be determined to have been a minor flesh wound.

7. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    How'd I get in this? :confused:

noppid, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  8. minstrel

Best Answers:
    I'm just threatening everybody tonight with a noppid smacking.

It used to be Grampa Simpson's Frowning of a Lifetime, but noppid smacking is more scary.

9. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK. I just have to update this. This girl I'm friends with just showed me pictures of this random guy that took her to Jamaica. When she showed me the pictures I just laughed and said HAHA you had sex with that guy. She replied with shut up, then she laughed and said, “I got a free trip.”

She told me though that since they got back from the trip they're just friends now. I asked if he had to take her on another trip to have sex with her and she said they're just friends, but she could get another free trip. When I told her she was slutty she just laughed and said, "that's me."

However when I suggested she should just start trading it directly for the cash she said I hurt her feelings. I mean a whore’s a whore. I call it like I see it. There’s nothing wrong with being a whore, but just be honest with yourself and others.

I guess from his point of view he came out ok. She’s very attractive and a model so I guess it worked out for both of them. She’s asked me numerous times before to “come over” of course minus the free trip. However, I’m not really interested. It’s not real attractive for me even if I’m getting something for free that she would normally and indirectly charge for.

How does everyone else feel about this? Would you have sex with an attractive woman for free if you knew that she usually made guys take her on trips or buy her things?

Hodgedup, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  10. minstrel

Best Answers:
    No. My girlfriend would kill me. :eek:

11. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with Minstrel... I would die a horrible death :rolleyes:

Seriously, no. But I wouldn't have a problem with it. All sex involves a transaction of some sort, I just prefer my transactions to be emotional. But that's me. If I impose that on someone else, I'm in danger of being a bit precious about it IMO:eek:

Trance-formation, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is wrong with hookers?:confused: They are much cheaper than x-wife, plus you pay a hooker once but with a wife, you have to pay before, during and after.:(

I am sure that are many fat and ugly but nice women out there, would you like to have one as a girlfriend? Most likely not. Most men prefer a young and sexy woman over an ugly one even if her personality is not as nice. Beauty in a woman is a commodity that attracts most buyers.
    On the other hand, if you were a woman, would you prefer a good looking man who is unemployed or hardly makes the end meet and has never possibility to take you to a nice restaurant, provide you with any luxury or financial security in life; or an average looking man who provides with everything that you desire in life?
    You can call it love or romance but in 99% of cases people don't get what they want, they get what they can. Love is where the buyers and sellers price meet.
    The best drivers in the street don't drive a Ferrari, the guys who can afford it, drive the Ferrari and it is the same thing with beautiful women. If you are happy with your Honda, good for you but don't criticize those who like luxury cars.

gworld, Jun 22, 2005 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I see your point but I also know I have had some hot chicks who annoyed me so bad after a while that I wasn't even attracted to them anymore. And then there were others who were not as hot but I felt really comfortable around. So it really all depends on what you're in the mood for I guess. Finding the perfect middle ground would be nice :cool:

Blogmaster, Jun 23, 2005 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is the reason, you don't marry them. Middle ground is what most people marry with, just like a mid-size Chevrolet. It is luxury enough but it is not a luxury car, it is fast enough but it is not a sport car.

If we continue with the car example, there are the following choices:

Wife- your own car, mostly mid-size Chevrolet but some Rolls Royce and Ferrari with service cost to match.

Girlfriends/mistress- Depending on budget from a rent-a-wreck to high end luxury car leasing.

Hookers- Public transport, can be a bus or limo.:D

gworld, Jun 23, 2005 IP
  15. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll pick personality over looks any day. I like to have a lot of fun and by now if you don't know it I'm as random as my posts are. I need someone that likes to have fun, wants to laugh all the time, and likes to do zany stuff. If you can't jump in a shopping cart and let me push you around the store at 2:00 AM while I'm wearing a Tigger suit then we can't make it work.

I need someone that can appreciate my wit and after we have wild freaky-deaky sex can carry a conversation with me until it's time to wrestle or jump over furniture.

Hodgedup, Jun 23, 2005 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Shit, I miss my ex wife now. We used to be like that. Wonder what the hell happened :confused:

17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    YOU GOT MARRIED.:p

gworld, Jun 23, 2005 IP
  18. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You've got a Tigger suit? We should double date and have cart races.

Hodgedup, Jun 23, 2005 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    lol
    If she takes me back. Last time the answer was no. But maybe I should go to Goodwill tomorrow and look for a Tigger suit. Maybe that's what was missing. LOL

20. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: Marry me!!!!!!

That's so my kinda guy, dude..

MELLA, Jun 23, 2005 IP