1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guys can i ask a massive favour please?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by travis quinton, Mar 22, 2015.

hello guys its my bros birthday tomorrow and i was wondering if someone can lend me $5 to get him something as i have no money at all. i will pay it back when i can thanks! peace!

travis quinton, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  2. aixainhumza

aixainhumza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't mind it dear but not many will do that no matter what you say but i have a way i will tell you that shortly.

aixainhumza, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  3. travis quinton

travis quinton Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks

travis quinton, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't wish to sound mean, but before making a post like this, here are some facts you should consider:
    1. First off, this is not some online donation or money-lending website or service where you can just come randomly and ask for money. This is an IM forum where people come to trade online and/or discuss mostly related things.
    2. As of now, you've just joined the forums a few hours ago and don't even have a substantial standing or rep based on which people can trust you. There have been some cases where members who have been a part of the forum for long and have an apparently good reputation as can be inferred from their profile stats (- no. of 'likes', history of marketplace transactions, testimonials posted by others in their threads in the 'Buy, Sell or Trade' section etc.) have turned out to be possible scammers. How can, then, anyone trust you when you are an absolute noob here?
    3. You don't even tell CLEARLY when you'll return the money. What do you mean by 'I will pay it back when I can'?? That just doesn't make any sense. When can you return the money? In the next few hours, tomorrow, day after that, a month later, 2/3/4/5/6 months later, next year, 2/3/4/5 years later …. when???? When you say 'I will pay it back when I can', it technically means that the time you'll return the money can extend up to eternity!

I know it's only $5 you're asking for. But do you honestly think someone will lend you the money when they don't even have the slightest clue about who you're?
    Do you know someone on this forum who has a good rep and can vouch for you? If not, a better way out for you would be to do something for someone based on the skills you have for which you'll get paid $5 in your Paypal quickly. Write articles for someone if you're good at writing; if you can design graphics and have a creative eye, try designing logos for someone; offer something you think you can do well and is needed or has a sizable demand in the market. The online world of money-making is full of possibilities. You just have to pick one and go ahead. However, be aware that making big bucks quickly is NOT possible. What I'm telling you is just for the $5 you need urgently.
    Also, don't show that you're too desperate. There are sleazy folks out everywhere who take undue advantage of people who're new to the world of Internet Marketing. They'll try to lure you with all sorts of fake money-making schemes that promise big success overnight. If they come to know about your desperation, they'll sure as hell devise some clever tricks and rip you off big time.

I hope you think over what I've told you before making any decision and DON'T act out of haste, desperation, impulsiveness or recklessness.

Good luck with the money-making. BTW, do convey my birthday wishes to your brother.:)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Content Maestro, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  5. travis quinton

travis quinton Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. i will shut down the post right away. sorry for any inconveniences.

travis quinton, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  6. kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope Peon

Best Answers:
    Travis, it's a nice gesture, but this isn't really the place for it, I don't think. I agree with Content Maestro's post above. Perhaps you could ask some family members or friends to lend you the cash?

kaleidoscope, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  7. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how much money someone posting this on every forum they can find would make?

pmf123, Apr 6, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My best guess would be:
    not much....

dscurlock, Apr 6, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and pmf123 like this.