1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guide - Make Your First Money Online Today!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 11, 2014.

?

Was This Guide Helpful For You?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. A little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

25.0%
  1. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate and sorry for this late response but I was caught up with some things.

I really like what you have said here but I have to disagree with some of your concepts (just my opinion). I see that many people including you are getting this entire idea of SEO and SEO content quite wrong and it is understandable given the fact that are a lot of BS "gurus" out there teaching, as you said, systems and schemes and other crap which are just loopholes.

But the reasonable conclusion is that as long as Search Engines will exist so will Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Optimized Content.

I am not saying that someone should write those crappy articles full of main keywords and LSI keywords just to get traffic because that is absolutely nonsense. I am saying that after you have written an original, comprehensive and people oriented content you should also pay attention to those details and to SEO Optimization. I am saying that after you put up some quality content you should care about those things as text optimization, image optimization, what you type into those <h></h> tags and so on.

This is what is SEO about. So everyone please stop learning SEO from gurus and other... because it is pure crap in 99.99% of the case. I am saying this because firstly I "learned" from them too but the real main principles about SEO and how to apply them as a day by day blogger I learned from a HTML and CSS course followed from lynda. And after this I also started to follow a course on SEO held by an SEO Engineer not a marketer or something like this... And trust me, what I have learned from these courses is the totally opposite of what I have learned from those gurus and marketers.

As for trying to be the one who writes content on his own it is quite hard. Been there, done that. But as you said I didn't do it for the money I did it to improve my writing skills and my English but if you are looking to make serious money you simply can't. As an article writer you will have to spend lots of hours per day and you will maybe make somewhere between $1500-$2000 a month when a middle man will make up to $6000 just for outsourcing.

And keep in mind that one of the main assets a marketer should have is being a damn good middle man and deal closer.

If you are just selling your written articles you are in fact selling a service which makes you a service provider and not a marketer so it is a big difference here.

Anyway thank you for your input and I really value your opinions and what you have said here. Thank you for giving a helping hand completing these strategy I have shown here coming with both pros and cons. I really appreciate this.

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  2. meleager

meleager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay .. I was off beat and out of time for a while..:)
    Thank you for your response and for the advanced info, especially explaining the diff between being a marketer or just a guy selling a service. I realize now, how important is to separate those two and actually explains quite logically my personal failure as a "marketeer"..:) It seems you have a good reason to pack this newbie proof guide, as it requires almost no previous knowledge and provides the opportunity to implement it right away.
    Driving a bit away from the method discussed, I am interested to know, do you have any personal experience with Ad sense?

meleager, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  3. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate them!

To answer your question, no I don't have a past experience with adsense. I have a little experience but after I have used it 2 years ago or so I decided that the better alternative will be to go and buy traffic directly from the websites I want. This way I can negotiate a much cheaper price and I can target my audience as much as I want.

Sorry for me not being able to help you with more info or experience about adsense:(

My best regards

Rares Mihail Prala, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  4. meleager

meleager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually you did help.. you've made me think about that possibility to buy tightly targeted traffic.. hmm.. I'll give that option some extra attention. Thanks and I wish you success in your online endeavors.

meleager, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  5. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    I am really glad that I have helped.

All the best mate

Rares Mihail Prala, Jul 21, 2014 IP