1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Guide] How To Make Money With Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by macdonjo, Aug 23, 2010.

1. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your ... welcome ? Once again, you keep returning to this thread when your only here to complain and rebel. Your really immature.

macdonjo, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  2. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    I guess if all you want to do is complain, then I will have to complain also.
    1. Who need trust? They click, you get $2 and they leave. If they return, they will be worthless because they know they are ads now and they will not click again.
    2. 99% of the people out there either 1. Don't look if it is .info or .com 2. Don't care, what is to lose? or 3. Are not professionals. Pros won't click your ads anyways, they know they are ads.
    3. Why in the f***ing world would you resell one of these?! Maybe if you knew how to sell something you would sell it. But you just specialize in complaining on DP threads.
    4. Well I am number 1 or 2 with most of my .infos. Do you honestly think I care?

3. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not complaining, i'm just trying to make a point that there are much better ways to earn adsense income than this. This path will ultimately lead you to getting banned.... if there is no risk why are you using multiple adsense accounts and proxies...

I still stand by my points, in 1 year when your accounts are banned i'm making 4x what i am today we can talk again.

LTY83, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  4. destituterebel

destituterebel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is an interesting debate, I'd like to give my 2 cents. I believe that even though the domain plays some role in SERPS it is not as important as some other factors. I am ranking No 1 on Google for a certain niche on a blogspot hosted blog with 707,000 results in google. So there goes the TLD argument.

As for .com and .info I again believe .info performs as good as .com in SERPS. I have several sites hosted on info domains with over 20,000,000 results in google and I have been able to rank quite well (top 5) so i dont believe a .com domain matters as much as great content and quality links.

destituterebel, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  5. domain2010

domain2010 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for nice topic.I want to start autoblogging.Is auto blogging safe for google adsense ?

domain2010, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  6. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    this doesn't necessarily kill the TLD argument - i'm not saying .info can't rank, i'm just found from personal experience that .org/.net/.com rank easier. also - the web is plagued with .info spam, google web spam engineers know this.... in 2008 the killed .infos from appearing in search results for a couple days because they were trying to combat this massively spammed domain extension.

I agree great content and quality links are key, however remember your not just building adsense websites, your building a business, your building assets. I look at my sites as investment that someday I will most likely sell for a very nice return, but before then still making great residual passive profit every month.

Again, buyers are not going to take a network of 1,000's of .info sites with garbage content running on multiple adsense accounts that you have to login via proxies to even manage as a serious business....

Yes... you can probably make money online using his micro-niche method... can you consider it a long term business? probably not.... I would rather start a website today and wait a year for it to give a solid return for years and years to come than to make a ton of garbage sites that are ultimately banned or penalized putting be back at beginning again..

LTY83, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  7. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Your autoblog won't end up being huge, so you will stay out of the radar. Google won't give a sh*t if you have a small sites. However, if you have like a PR5+ blog, then I wouldn't do an auto blog.

8. rashal

rashal Peon

Best Answers:
    a fine discussion although a little hot.... but i learn a lot. thank you macdonjo and LTY83. can you tell me how i can start a micro niche site? can i get a ready made platform like wordpress?

rashal, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  9. vallento

vallento Member

Best Answers:
    In regards to .info domains. If you start multiple sites then you have to worry about more sites to do onsite seo on and build backlinks for. More work!

I would keep the number of sites to a very low number and then just focus on having high quality sites. This what I do and it works good for me.

vallento, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  10. rakinginrupee

rakinginrupee Peon

Best Answers:
    These tips not that good my friend. U come here think u big shot. Why not post earning and brag. U nothing and u ashamed to say.

rakinginrupee, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  11. Am I Tinman

Am I Tinman Peon

Best Answers:
    My encounters differ from what you said about Google that don't give a shit to small site. The method mentioned had been intensively used after popularising by Xfactor a year ago. And many IMer had done rather well (I was one of them) using the method.

However Big G caught up. During the Mayday mayhem, most of these niche sites got wiped out. Site like what you describe almost all fell flat from the surface of the earth. It was then when you got the exact search term in your domain, almost instantly you are able to be in the first page of search result (depend on competition). Now it couldn't rank that easy any more whether you are .com.or .info.

Long tail keywords traffic also had slowed down tremendously to micro sites. Among all that had survived the Mayday mayhem are sites that was once micro that became mini or small.

Am I Tinman, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  12. asanka000

asanka000 Peon

Best Answers:
    how many micro niche sites do i need to have?

asanka000, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  13. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Look up xSitepro. Although WordPress is good too. If you want help obtaining xSitePro. PM me.

14. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    You make no f*cking sense.

15. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Well, as many as you want. What is your goal?

16. Katierey

Katierey Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you do all this on one Adsense account?

Thank you.

Katierey, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  17. kasuwa1235

kasuwa1235 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great guide thanx

kasuwa1235, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  18. macdonjo

Best Answers:
    Depends on your earnings. What do you want to lose? More than 1 adsense account is stretching the rules, I know many people who do it. but that just makes it so they can only take a certain amount of your earnings.

19. Business Attorney

Business Attorney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try searching "dentist office directory" (without the quotes) and I think you will find www.dentistofficedirectory.info in the top 10.

I think that the main reason that you seldom see .info domains in the top of Google searches is that most of them don't deserve to be there. It has nothing to do with the extension itself, just that the cheap price and the low resale value attract mini or micro niche sites that are thrown together. I don't believe that there is anything inherently wrong with .info sites.

Of course, as long as people THINK that there is something wrong with them, the resale value of an .info URL is awful. SInce the discount generally only applies the first year, you are really not getting a bargain when you look at the time, effort and long term cost of the renewals, so I would tend to stay away from .info domains for that reason.

Business Attorney, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  20. bijender007k

bijender007k Peon

Best Answers:
    "4. If your making a micro niche site, always use .info domains. You can make 10 sites for the price of 1.
    5. .com ranks the same in Google as a .info. The only difference is .com is easier to remember."

I totally agree with these point.

bijender007k, Aug 24, 2010 IP