1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guide for configuring Google XML sitemap generator WordPress Plugin

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by sasikumar krishnan, Sep 22, 2013.

?

helpful Guide

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Every time we talk about Best XML Sitemap plugins for WordPress, Google XML Sitemap Generator Plugin comes out as a prominent name. This plugin has integrated many known features, for example Post Priority, Change frequencies and many others. Even though, this plugin offers many features.

You can find the complete setup guide for configuring Google XML sitemap generator WordPress Plugin in the below link.
    http://crazysazy.com/set-google-xml-sitemap-generator-plugin/

Do let me know if you have any particular question related to Configuring Google XML Sitemap Generator Plugin.

Thanks.

sasikumar krishnan, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. jawadniazi

jawadniazi Member

Best Answers:
    I have came across a problem on my 4 wordpress blogs that plugin is not building the sitemap everytime I added some new post . Please check your blogs , I think this is due to the updated version of the wordpress or something else like this. I rebuild the sitemap after posting on daily basis.

jawadniazi, Jan 8, 2014 IP