1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guidance Need about Meta Tag

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Minesh Parikh, Mar 27, 2015.

Hi This is Minesh from India. I am very new to SEO. Recently I changed meta tag to my website to " <meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName + data:blog.title + data:blog.pageName' name='description'/> "............Now I want to (,) between these 3 tags. I don't know coding well. If any 1 can help me about it I will really appreciate him.

Solved! View solution.
    Minesh Parikh, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  2. braulio

braulio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is what we are using as a guide for our title tag which is the most important tag. Description tag is also important and here is what we are using as a guide for description tag.

Both references have been successfully used by us.

Good luck,

Braulio

braulio, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  3. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    To be honest, meta tags don't mean much to search engines these days. Feel free to put them in, certainly couldn't hurt. The big SEs are able to deduce the 'subject matter' of the website by its content, backlink sources, etc.

usasportstraining, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  4. Minesh Parikh

Minesh Parikh Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Sharing your thoughts.......It will be more helpful if you provide me code

Minesh Parikh, Mar 27, 2015 IP
    braulio, Mar 28, 2015 IP